Daps
Moreso a family drama than a straight forward who done it. Enjoyed the ride

This makes up For A Mountain Between us lol

I'm on the last ep

A lot of Easttown didn't make it. Rip

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
One thing this show nailed is authenticity. The people looked like people, and the homes looked like homes (not Hollywood mock-ups).

Yeah.. none of the actors/actresses seemed like "actor is playing a role" ... They all looked and acted to the point where you are completely immersed in Easttown.

Even kate winslet never felt like i was watching her.. she always felt like that mid 40s divorcee with a ton of baggage.

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
Yall slept on Cailee Spaeny (Erin). :noah:

(no John Ross, she's 23 :whoa:)

2021-1532336937.jpg

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Betters days.......but not really

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Finished this up a couple of days ago. Good stuff indeed. The amount of issues and problems everybody had was :picard: It was kind of confusing as it played like it was in a small town far away from everything but Easttown is only 25 miles outside of Philly. Then it acted blue collar but yet it also looked like a really nice suburb which I guess it is in real life. Really good performances from pretty much everyone. Every dude wanting to bone Mare with her issues was kind of weird and that's that small town mentality but yet again Philly is up the road so its not like badder females aren't in the area. Didn't think it needed the "turn in your badge and gun" cliché moment but I definitely enjoyed this. Great cinematography too

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Finished this up a couple of days ago. Good stuff indeed. The amount of issues and problems everybody had was :picard: It was kind of confusing as it played like it was in a small town far away from everything but Easttown is only 25 miles outside of Philly. Then it acted blue collar but yet it also looked like a really nice suburb which I guess it is in real life. Really good performances from pretty much everyone. Every dude wanting to bone Mare with her issues was kind of weird and that's that small town mentality but yet again Philly is up the road so its not like badder females aren't in the area. Didn't think it needed the "turn in your badge and gun" cliché moment but I definitely enjoyed this. Great cinematography too

In other words with dudes wanting to bone her, it was real life:russ: