"Tariq Nasheed was a big ol' Square and is not a ladies man" ~ Rosebudd

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I could believe that he was a square. Lol

But turned into a mac or pimp or whatever. Peoples stages change. People level up

But Tariq talk too damn much like a hoe, nothing smooth about this nikka. Infact his mannerism often reminds me of a loud black woman. Lol

Now

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

But turned into a mac or pimp or whatever. Peoples stages change. People level up

But Tariq talk too damn much like a hoe, nothing smooth about this nikka. Infact his mannerism often reminds me of a loud black woman. Lol

Now

100!

He does get mad and argue like a scorn THOT. Reminds me of Tommy Sotomoisture at times.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune

Now

This. BIG TIME. REPPED!

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

Now

100!

He does get mad and argue like a scorn THOT. Reminds me of Tommy Sotomoisture at times. There's some moisture and femininity in both.