Tarantino casts DiCaprio and Pitt for next movie.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Quentin Tarantino has tapped Brad Pitt to star alongside Leonardo DiCaprio in his upcoming project Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. The film follows two struggling actors during the Manson Family murders in 1969.

DiCaprio was cast to play Rick Dalton, a former lead actor on a western TV series, while Pitt will play his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth. Rick was Sharon Tate's next door neighbor at the time of her death.

QT pulling out the big guns for this one :ohhh:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
love both actors but i'll be honest i did not enjoy dicaprio OR pitt very much in their respective QT films. thought they were both REALLY miscast.

but hey it's QT so that means i am all but contractually obligated to buy a ticket regardless who's starring. :yeshrug:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
love both actors but i'll be honest i did not enjoy dicaprio OR pitt very much in their respective QT films. thought they were both REALLY miscast.

but hey it's QT so that means i am all but contractually obligated to buy a ticket regardless who's starring. :yeshrug:
Which movie did brad pitt star in?:patrice:dont remember.
Edit:nvm just remembered inglorious:russ: u right, not good.

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
oh word? Tarantino? Pitt? Di Caprio? shyt finna be average :stopitslime: not even excited:russell:*click*

Bry6PFH.gif