Tanisha Long Is Cute AF

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
You ain't alone fam. she's absolutely beautiful and has a great sense of humor.

1c1fefc791ea12b6fe4aa10c1c61421e.jpg

Tanisha-Long.jpg

tumblr_mps2p5wYzT1qzx3hxo1_500.jpg

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
She's cute and funny. The one thing I don't like about her is that she is on that "the other black kids didn't like me growing up b/c I wasn't a stereotypical black person" shyt. She was on the Brilliant Idiots podcast talkin' that mess. I'm like "it's ok to like to hang around cacs and date mostly cacs" but don't make it like you were rejected. She rejected us.

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
She's cute and funny. The one thing I don't like about her is that she is on that "the other black kids didn't like me growing up b/c I wasn't a stereotypical black person" shyt. She was on the Brilliant Idiots podcast talkin' that mess. I'm like "it's ok to like to hang around cacs and date mostly cacs" but don't make it like you were rejected. She rejected us.
I gotta catch that episode

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I notice she kinda ducked that question about what kind of guys she likes on Brilliant Idiots.

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
Where my BK nikkas? :mjpls: