Tamar Braxton publicly apologizes to Zaddy

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps

When is the last time a Black man got a public apology? :jbhmm:
Why didn't Black social media jump in his ass like they did Keke's boyfriend when she was wrong as two left feet?:lupe:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think that was a man host, breh :patrice:
It could be two separate issues. I know she went back and forth with Jessie Woo over this and she defenitely called him Colonel Sanders.
Tamar and Jessie worked together and were formerly cool. They fell out over either the white boy was pushimg up on a mutuañ friend or that friend ´pushed up on the cac and jessie basically clowned Tamar saying essentially she crashed over the dude that was using her clout to holla at clouted Black women.
None of them went full Kevin Samuels like I was expecting them too thus robbing Black manosphere dudes of easy content.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
She should. If the husband was on a white podcast and they were asking about his wife Aunt Jemima people would be in uproar If he didn't defend his wife

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
She should. If the husband was on a white podcast and they were asking about his wife Aunt Jemima people would be in uproar If he didn't defend his wife

Colonel Sanders does not have anywhere near the racial implications that Aunt Jemima does.

Was it outta line? Yeah. But that was a terrible analogy my guy.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Colonel Sanders does not have anywhere near the racial implications that Aunt Jemima does.

Was it outta line? Yeah. But that was a terrible analogy my guy.

Okay I hear you. Replace the analogy with this lady. No historical implications, within the chicken world

annie1.jpg

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Lmao....... she was almost up outta there....... not if only she could get along with her sisters the same way