Talk about a person who its on site for whenever you see them next

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
No fukks given or nice guy shyt in here.

Who is one person where if you see them you might smack the shyt out of them and forget you are a responsible adult busy adulting. Who is someone you don't like and never will?

Mines probably some p*ssy boy named Jeremy from middle school. He took a nice swing at me and busted my lip after I was dazed from getting rushed by 3 other guys. I deserved the beating coz I was a rude little shyt back then.. and I got some of them back but I never got this Jeremy nikka back for his little cheapshot swing coz he left shortly after. Probably wouldn't even recognise each other now :mjlol: but if I do demon time nikka.

Another is a bytch who got me put on suspended leave when I worked at a big convenience store. bytch was lazy as fukk and when I called her up on it she said I had assaulted her and shouted at her and I got put on leave while they investigated. That shyt was a big deal back then for me at age 20, bytch was playing with my money. Luckily I got my job back and she started dating my boy who worked there so I let her live.. but fukk that lying ass bytch :pacspit:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
@John Brown @Obreh Winfrey @Chimera

tenor.gif

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
This old racist middle eastern bytch i used to work for at a auto glass shop

She took over as boss from her husband (her cousins ,they on that inbreeding tip) of this company. Soon as she took over me and this Mexican dude stopped getting paid on time. Said alot of racist shyt on the low.micro manage you but if she tried to show you how to do shyt she made it obvious she didnt know what the fukk she was doing or talking about . I could go on.

id knock her head off no hesitation. I sweater god.