Talib Kweli Speaks on Cincinnati, Ohio robbery by Associates of MOOD; Claims His Family is Being Threatened Now

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
This is the diss from donte that kweli is talking about

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Shyt like this is u don't work with friends/family.... they are always gonna feel like u owe em something.

Talib better call the police and press charges or put some bodyguards near his Baby Moms and the kids.

Considering that Kweli doesn't talk tough, he should get a pass. That boy Kweli is a square rapper.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
This is what it's come to Brooklyn? A lot of yall rappers actin real butt the last few years.

Get beat up, robbed and violated and be okay with that, look at yourself every morning in the mirror...sleep with your woman every night, etc... and be perfectly okay with it. Talk to a phone for 20 minutes with shades on about the discipline you received...that's the only retaliation you've attempted and even that was only because you're forced to now. Nice.

Call the cops or sumn, if you're that soft you shoulda got them arrested, fukk it...gotta get some kind of get back

Kweli ain't built like that...

I never heard him busting guns on his records anyways. Dude gotta move differently.

Kweli should have hired some security to protect him. Dante wouldn't have pulled that shyt if they was around.

If Kweli got arrested and charged, people would say he's stupid for that.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Kweli has too much energy for people nobody knows. Like, I never heard of this gumby looking dude in my life.

The best thing MOOD has ever done is take DJ Hi-Tek beats. Can't say I've heard much of them in the last two decades.

Kweli is a square ass backpack rapper...

If u listened to Kweli's music, u could read that energy.

He's just a rapper, nothing more nothing less.

Dante bragging about punching Kweli is weak. If Kweli did him dirty and he kept brushing him off, I could understand that.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Kweli ain't built like that...

I never heard him busting guns on his records anyways. Dude gotta move differently.

Kweli should have hired some security to protect him. Dante wouldn't have pulled that shyt if they was around.

If Kweli got arrested and charged, people would say he's stupid for that.
thats why he said "call the cops or something"

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This why we don't need dweebs in hip-hop. He shoulda been handled that. and if he's not built for it then he shoulda just called the cops. Nobody is gonna clown Talib fukking Kweli for snitchin.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
This is wild, I was just rocking the Mission Control album this past weekend. :ohhh:

Sad to hear this cause Mood's early work with Kweli and Hi-Tek were classic. :wow:

Wonder how Main Flow or Crunch EX play into all this or is this just Donte being grimey. Times get rough and people you thought had love for you start seeing you as food. Damn.