The franchise that refuses to die...with dignity :francis:

So basically the franchise is………the walking dead?:troll:

giphy.gif

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I didn’t even know about this. I’m watching the first episode, and it’s so bad (acting and everything), and laughable, that it’s fukkery actually makes it watchable :mjlol:

EDIT: Ok, I’m not gonna lie...I’m kinda fukking with it lol. By the end of the episode, the fukkery won me over. The relationship building was rushed :ehh: (I rather rushed than dragged tf out like OG TWD). And the dialogue had me:dead:I always thought It’d be a cool idea if there was a walking dead series where we get an anthology at first (6 episodes, about 6 or so important characters with individual partners and groups), with amazing character development, and interesting relationships. THEN in the second season they all connected and become one big group. Relationships between the characters mix, and create’s even more interesting relationships, and character arches. Maybe even disbanded them in season 3, and show how (for example) some of the folk from episodes 1& 5 would get along, and survive together. Then pair them back in season 4.

I know OG TWD did something somewhat similar. But the execution imo was lackluster.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Well fear the walking dead was a nice change of pace when it came out so maybe this show will do the same. Ill check it out tomorrow

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
You can tell the actors learned their lines the night before and just said "fukk it". The acting is all over the place and the dialogue is awful :mjlol:

Terry Crews' "bytch" line had me dying. Sounded like random ass improv

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
How in the fukc?

The actual OG series is boring as can be. "Let's travel this way. Oh shyt. Crazy Humans. We will go to war with them. Okay we won. Now let's travel this way. Oh shyt. Crazy Humans. To war!! We won. Phew. Now. We better travel this way. Oh shyt..."

Then they make a spin off which I can only imagine was the same "formula". WHO IS STILL WATCHING THIS SHlT!!??

To where they need a third series

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Really? Terry c00ns and olivia? :dead:

This shyt seems like some B rated shyt.

Horrible acting