tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Real events only. No need for :duck:

I got this flashback from reading a thread in the arcade about jerry springer/power rangers. This is a Queens story brehs

So I'm about 8/9 learning life lessons with my mom and my cousin. What were we doing? Watching Jerry Springer of course. So the show breaks out into the routine fight and we're laughing cracking jokes. Then my mom leaves for the kitchen. She calls my cousin like "quick come here" and I'm stuck :whistle:. So I get curious and walk out to the front and I see 2 bytches fighting. But then one chick runs in the house and grabs a BUTCHER KNIFE. Dooooog, my face was on :ooh: status. Then the other bytch grabs a SWORD. Soooooooooooooon omg nikka, i'm only 8/9 witnessing this shyt. On some "is this the world?" shyt.

These bytches were childhood friends and one girl accused the other of sleeping with her boyfriend. One thing led to the next and THEM SWORDS CAME OUT B. At one point, the bytch with the butcher knife turns her back to the bytch with the sword and is like "swing then! swing then!"

Mad folks on the block watching/physically separating them. I don't remember how that shyt ended. I think someone called the cops. But yo, that shyt is my of my all time, remember on my death bed moments

And of course, the nikka they fought over was :jawalrus: when he showed up on the block