Taking unimpressive shyts once you clean up your diet unappreciation thread.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Brehs I feel like less of a man.
I'm going to Cabo next month so I cleaned up my diet to cut body fat.
Cut out all the processed foods and wack carbs... only eating things like fish, chicken, oatmeal, egg whites, sweet potatoes, broccoli, cucumbers, spinach, the occasional filet etc... now.
My shyts went from :demonic: to :ld:.
I mean they pass much more easily and I only wipe out of habit now (toilet paper is mostly clean after wiping... dat fiber lifestyle :takedat:) but I wasn't expecting the mass of feces to drop this significantly.
Am I doing it wrong or is this normal?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Take some psyllium husk and your shytting will look like artwork again

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
When I eat like shyt I get constantly constipated and go through rolls of toilet papers. Sometimes the scenes are so horrific I have to jump in the shower to feel clean again :scust:

Don't see how anyone would miss that shyt (literally)
Eating clean on the other hand, shyts come out smooth like butter. I'll wipe once and not a trace of evidence :ehh:

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
My bed time protein shake will have me with runny doo-doo in the morning. I feel light as hell after.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
When I eat like shyt I get constantly constipated and go through rolls of toilet papers. Sometimes the scenes are so horrific I have to jump in the shower to feel clean again :scust:

Don't see how anyone would miss that shyt (literally)
Eating clean on the other hand, shyts come out smooth like butter. I'll wipe once and not a trace of evidence :ehh:
U need fiber bro. Im cutting and my shyts are still hearty. Im scared to see whats gonna happen when I start bulking again :merchant:

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Yeah I'm crapping a lot less often, it takes less time to pass and less bloated. Taking some digestive enzymes with every meal has basically reduced by gas and bloating to zero.