Taking a Sh!t then someone rings the doorbell unappreciation thread

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
happened to me a week ago. I just got home from working third shift, i toss all of my belongings on the floor and head to the restroom.

As I am releasing perfectly formed bowels, I hear banging at me front door. At first I ignore it, but they persisted, friends. :beli:

So I rush to remove the excrement from my underside and forget to wash my hands and look through the peephole. I thought it was the ups man so I run outside to see if I can catch him ..

Man these mutha fukkas in my apt waited til i got home from work and was in the middle of taking a shyt to ask me if i can change their bytch ass tire. fukk outta here.:rudy::stopitslime:

Plus you know i dapped them up for their troubles :lolbron:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Man jahova witness lady caught me the other day. I wiped fast and rushed to the door and this bytch standing there with a watch tower talmbout "have yo talked to your lord and savior today" hit her with the :rudy: "NOT INTRESTED" and slammed the door in her face.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
[/B]

Or the cable guy who gave u a 12 hour appointment window that day :noah:
Right them nikkas be like the earliest we can get there is the 15th between 8am and 8pm :snoop: then you be like can you atleast call when he is on the way? they be like sure, next thing you know while dropping the browns of at the super bowl :noah:, you hear your doorbell followed up by you phone ringing..:damn: