Taking a break from your cellphone.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you guys do this? I'm thinking about setting mine down for a week or leaving it at home when I'm gone. What do yaw think?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i went to cuba didnt have a cell phone for a week, then lost my iphone in my car crash in the pond went another 2 weeks without a hpne

its manageable

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can do it for the same reason I can do it, we have no friends. I mean, honestly giving it a break wouldn't have even entered your head if people were texting/phoning you... because in all honesty your phone is just an extension of you. So if you want to give it a miss its in all probability because there is nothing to miss. When I said we had no friends, what I really meant is we're not phone people............

and we have no friends.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
You can do it for the same reason I can do it, we have no friends. I mean, honestly giving it a break wouldn't have even entered your head if people were texting/phoning you... because in all honesty your phone is just an extension of you. So if you want to give it a miss its in all probability because there is nothing to miss. When I said we had no friends, what I really meant is we're not phone people...........

and we have no friends.

lmao at this loser projecting his own life onto the TS

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can do it for the same reason I can do it, we have no friends. I mean, honestly giving it a break wouldn't have even entered your head if people were texting/phoning you... because in all honesty your phone is just an extension of you. So if you want to give it a miss its in all probability because there is nothing to miss. When I said we had no friends, what I really meant is we're not phone people............

and we have no friends.

Pretty much this. If I turned my shyt off for a week, I'd probably have like 4 txts when I turned it back on.

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you aren't better than me, you don't have any friends, i have several

I don't want to get into a pissing contest but if we did have one I'd be shooting it over the school roof and you'd be spritzing on a tramp. You can't read between the lines, but that's fine... few can.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I don't want to get into a pissing contest but if we did have one I'd be shooting it over the school roof and you'd be spritzing on a tramp. You can't read between the lines, but that's fine... few can.

:umad: