"take care of me, and I'll take care of you"-married supervisor

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
nikka said this to a black female a yr ago on her 1st day on the job. Dude would always follow her around and she said he felt on her. She accused him of sexual harrassment, and he was on leave until the investigation was over. Nothin came of it, but I believe the girl's story.

The nikka(48 yrs old) lives walkin distance from us. He walked down to where we stay and started talkin. I still aint introduce him to my wife. Snake ass nikka lol. nikkaz like that be plottin. My wife had on a summer dress lookin oh so:noah:. I would slap that nikka if he even DARED to say somethin slick.

Ima send a letter to his crib as a 19 yr old female, talkin bout "i'm pregnant, and it's yours", and I hope his wife gets the mail:jawalrus:

But yeah, that nikka aint to be trusted. He be tellin us nikkaz at work that he be screamin on the big wigs in the office, as to say he standin up for us:comeon: but we dont believe it. He be runnin up behind them like a puppy dog n shyt.

He talkin bout invitin ppl over from work when he moves in his house in august. "Bring your wives/girlfriends!"

No, nikka. We good:birdman:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
nikka said this to a black female a yr ago on her 1st day on the job. Dude would always follow her around and she said he felt on her. She accused him of sexual harrassment, and he was on leave until the investigation was over. Nothin came of it, but I believe the girl's story.

The nikka(48 yrs old) lives walkin distance from us. He walked down to where we stay and started talkin. I still aint introduce him to my wife. Snake ass nikka lol. nikkaz like that be plottin. My wife had on a summer dress lookin oh so:noah:. I would slap that nikka if he even DARED to say somethin slick.

Ima send a letter to his crib as a 19 yr old female, talkin bout "i'm pregnant, and it's yours", and I hope his wife gets the mail:jawalrus:

But yeah, that nikka aint to be trusted. He be tellin us nikkaz at work that he be screamin on the big wigs in the office, as to say he standin up for us:comeon: but we dont believe it. He be runnin up behind them like a puppy dog n shyt.

He talkin bout invitin ppl over from work when he moves in his house in august. "Bring your wives/girlfriends!"

No, nikka. We good:birdman:

pic of your wife in the summer dress? :ld:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
28a2ic6.jpg