Dap fishing GIFs with no rebuttal

Just like I thought :manny:
Nothing to rebut
Thread was closed after the first response
smoking-duck.gif

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Take that 10 M and live your life. You can retire tomorrow. Put half in a HYSA and you get $225,000 per year in interest on that alone.

Anybody who answers the opposite don’t know ball

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
So what exactly would you do with your time if you get that type of money?

Enjoy. Life.

shyt if you’re worried about what to do with your time you can keep the same job you got today and just know you can tell your boss to fukk off and walk out any day you want

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
HOW MUCH OF THAT 10 MIL REVENUE IS PROFIT? AM I PROMISED TO GET THAT PROFIT EVERY YEAR? IF THE PROFIT IS AT LEAST 3MIL A YEAR, I'LL TAKE THE BUSINESS. I DOUBT I COULD RELIABLY KEEP UP WITH JUST THE 10M'S INVESTMENT POWER.

I PUT IT IN A CALCULATOR AND THE NUMBERS ARE WAY DIFFERENT OVER 10 YEARS.

I COULD JUST BE DOING IT WRONG. :manny:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you had a choice between taking $10 million dollars cash and owning a steady business of which the annual revenue is $10 million dollars what would you take.

$10 million cash, you can buy $50-100 million businesses with this via SBA Loan and vertically intergrate or choose to sell them off or go public via IPO then cash out once ya holding period expires and nut in virgins only till you die like the founder of DHL.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enjoy. Life.

shyt if you’re worried about what to do with your time you can keep the same job you got today and just know you can tell your boss to fukk off and walk out any day you want
Enjoy life huh? Not gonna help the black community? Send a few kids to college? Invest in innovation in the black world? No. You just gonna e joy life. Good for you :smile:

Daps
this poll would be better if you said we get to choose what the business is. if it’s something i enjoy, i may opt for the business.

:unimpressed:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Without more information, why would you pick $10M in Revenue?

You have no clue what the costs are. The business may not even be profitable or cash flow positive.
The only reason anyone would pick the revenue is for the flex of saying they own a business that brings in ten million annually in revenue.

Anyone with sense and without access to backend numbers will choose the cash, it's just the safer option in this kind of vague setup.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Enjoy life huh? Not gonna help the black community? Send a few kids to college? Invest in innovation in the black world? No. You just gonna e joy life. Good for you :smile:

All of those things can encompass ‘enjoying life’. I thought you were asking what would you do to imply that you’d need a job to not go insane.

People find enjoyment in philanthropy all the time. It’s enjoyable to give back and invest in your community. You just wanted to be mad at a regular response for some reason. Hope you got what you wanted?