T-Mobile & Sprint could get the OK to merge as soon as today

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Y’all should be outraged about stuff like this
Why does the government allow monopoly mergers ???

The alternative is AT&T buys T-Mobile which almost happened 5 years ago, if that had happened everything is different. Sprint eventually dies leaving AT&T and Verizon in a pissing competition over who's the bigger dikkhead.

Sprint/TMO merging doesn't damage the industry as much, they're both not doing well so they both benefit from it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I dont get it.. ive been seeing T Mobile and Sprint have merged company commercials for the past 1-2 months on TV.. but legally it wasnt allowed til today ? So they were pre advertising something that could of fell through ? I dont believe neither company is dumb enough to do that

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Y’all should be outraged about stuff like this
Why does the government allow monopoly mergers ???

Why is Facebook so big ???

THIS ONE IS ACTUALLY A GOOD THING. BOTH COMPANIES AREN'T DOING SO WELL. A MERGER WOULD ALLOW THEM TO COMPETE BETTER. RIGHT NOW THERE ARE ONLY TWO TOP TIER MOBILE PROVIDERS. EVEN STILL, ONE OF THEM IS CLEARLY BETTER THAN ALL OF THEM.

VERIZON IS IN ITS OWN CLASS. VERIZON IS A LUXURY PROVIDER AT THIS POINT. ATT IS NEXT WITH NO REAL COMPETITOR.

THE OTHER TWO ARE BUDGET OPTIONS OR FOR PEOPLE WHO NEVER REALLY LEAVE THEIR CITY.

THERE IS REALLY NO THOUGHT PUT INTO WHAT CARRIER YOU PICK. THE LINES ARE CLEARLY DRAWN AND THE CARRIERS KNOW WHERE THEY STAND. THIS MARKET NEEDS TO BE SHAKEN UP BADLY.

THE CELL PHONE CARRIERS AND CABLE COMPANIES ARE STARTING TO MERGE ALSO FOR CONTENT DELIVERY. ATT BEEN HAD DISH. I THINK CHARTER IS GOING AFTER TMOBILE. COMCAST JUST STARTED THEIR OWN MOBILE SERVICE.