T mobile/android brehs, is there anything I can do for seeing who called me when I have no signal?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately, at my job my office space has pretty bad signals and often times I come to find out someone called me and I didn't get the missed call notification at all since technically there wasn't any phone call.
I know about putting the phone on wifi calling but the thing is I'm in and out of the office and going around campus to other buildings which also have low/no signal areas and to top it off I'd have to relogin to the guest wireless network.

Is there some sort of workaround/signal booster or w/e that I can use? I have an old Xperia Z3 from T-mobile. It's one thing to simply call someone back when you get time later in the day or so but it's another to completely miss a call and have people thinking you just don't be caring.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't you just use your data instead of using wifi to make calls? This is the only workaround I found because I have the same issue, tmobile sucks :francis:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Don't take this the weong way but I would probably go to cricket and just Save up till get the phone cash, tmobike just doesn't have good service and I don't know why they so popular, maybe people don't talk on the phone.

Good marketing and deals but poor service connection.

Shyt literally sounds like a walkie talkie when I call a tmobike customer.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think i see what the problem is: When I have Wi-Fi calling on, my signal completely drops and thus I get no service. I tried calling my phone from my desk phone and it went straight to voice mail and I got no notification. i then turned off Wi-Fi calling and my signal, although dropping to like 2 bars sporadically was able to receive calls. It's weird because there were times I had Wi-fi calling off and I think I still had someone tell me they called me at work.