Sylvester Stallone Leaves The Expendables Series

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He didn't win the Oscar he was nominated . It was also his third nomination so I doubt it's that

Are you sure? I thought he won? If I recall, wasnt there some controversy about his speech when he didnt thank Ryan Coogler or Michael B Jordan and some other blacks that help him with the movie? I remember cats on here being pissed and calling him a racist, a cac, among some other stuff.

Maybe I forget, but I do remember said controversy and cats was going in on him in the Creed thread about his "thank you" speech

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh shyt... my bad, @23Stapscity , it was the Golden Globe he won right?

Maybe I'm getting my awards confused, I dont watch any of them shows like that. But he did win some type of award.

Plans for the action sequel were made before Creed opened. Now Stallone has won the Golden Globe and been nominated for an Academy Award, and a Creed sequel is planned. Crews thinks Stallone might hand off The Expendables while he takes new opportunities available to him after Creed.

“I have to say, with Sly, I think it looks like he’s going to get an Oscar,” Crews said. “It’s a matter of whether he’ll be in it. If he got the Golden Globe, he got the Oscar, there’s a lot more things that are going to be offered to him, but if Sly is in it, I’m in.”

Crews still called this shyt years ago and at the time he said he didnt really even speak with him about it, he just knows Sly well and predicted this was gonna happen

You right, not Oscar but GGlobe

Martha