Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I swim at my gym.

What gym you go to?
I got a few mostly been using youfit cuz it's close

But I'm weird about public pools...when I was in camp as a kid I was once in a public pool and this kid shyt his pants...it was floating everywhere

After that I can't fukk with a public pool

Daps
I got a few mostly been using youfit cuz it's close

But I'm weird about public pools...when I was in camp as a kid I was once in a public pool and this kid shyt his pants...it was floating everywhere

After that I can't fukk with a public pool

Understandable:ehh:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I need to go ahead and get in these swimming lessons with my girl. I don't know how to swim but I know how to swim.

:jawalrus:
Like if I'm in the pool fukkin around I can enjoy myself, go underwater and swim, survive in a life threatening situation, maybe even save somebody. But I'm not adept at the strokes, form, breathing etc. Once I learn that I'll be a beast in the pool and start doing it for cardio

Daps
I need to go ahead and get in these swimming lessons with my girl. I don't know how to swim but I know how to swim.

:jawalrus:
Like if I'm in the pool fukkin around I can enjoy myself, go underwater and swim, survive in a life threatening situation, maybe even save somebody. But I'm not adept at the strokes, form, breathing etc. Once I learn that I'll be a beast in the pool and start doing it for cardio

Yea breh start,its great cardio.

And can possibly save your life one day if you drowning