Switch is the fastest-selling video game system of all time in the US

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Coli told me the Switch was gonna flop like the Wii U and that Nintendo would go 3rd party like Sega. Now this shyt selling faster than the fukking Wii with supply shortages and Pokemon Switch ain't even out yet!
giphy.gif

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Having a difficult time believing this. Faster than the Wii? PS2? PS4?

Hope Nintendo can keep up the momentum though. I've yet to buy a Switch myself and still waiting for something to interest me.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
I really want to get my hands on one but mainly for sports games on the go. I ain't got a big interest in 1st party games aside from Mario Kart and Smash Bros. Would it be a sound investment for me? And what's the future prospects of them having some more games geared towards adults?

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I really want to get my hands on one but mainly for sports games on the go. I ain't got a big interest in 1st party games aside from Mario Kart and Smash Bros. Would it be a sound investment for me? And what's the future prospects of them having some more games geared towards adults?

I asked a similar question in the official switch thread:

Bout to finally cop one tomorrow or next week. Gonna be blunt: aside from Mario Odyssey and Zelda BOTW, what other big name and indie stuff is available on the Switch? My list atm is:

Golf Story
Mario/Rabbids
Romancing SaGa 2
I Am Setsuna
Splatoon 2

What other good games are available? The Coli brehs usually give good recommendations

Hopefully both our questions get answered

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Id like to see what asterisks accompany that statement :mjlol:
There's no asterisks. No system has ever sold as much as Switch in the U.S. over the first 10 months of existence. Others have sold better worldwide, which is why they cherry picked the U.S. here but there's no shenanigans going on here.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: Glad to see Nintendo eatin again wii u had me worried about there console dominance but seems like Nintendo back to form now. Love the device only wish they weren’t slackin with online.