Swing on a prime MJ in a 90s Bull's practice brehs

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
He knew the right guys to try.

I would like to have seen him go at Rodman like that.

:mjpls:
77688e4f429b99d7f901d2a00ede97ad.jpg

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
:yeshrug: Steve Kerr got punked

Where's the story about Bill Cartwright punking Jordan cuz he wouldn't pass the ball in practice?

:russ: Found it

JORDAN AND BILL CARTWRIGHT
Sam Smith, in ""The Jordan Rules"" wrote that Jordan had no respect for Cartwright, told his teammates to keep the ball away from Cartwright in crucial late-game situations (:russ:) (even if coach Doug Collins called a play involving Cartwright), and bellittled the veteran publicly. Cartwright confronted Jordan:

Excerpt: He[Cartwright] didn't do or say anything to anybody until late that season, when he told Jordan he needed to talk to him.

There was little small talk exchanged. "I don't like the things I've heard you saying about me," Cartwright told Jordan.

Jordan stared at him.
:mjpls:

"If Iever hear again that you're telling guys not to pass me the ball," Cartwright continued, "you will never play basketball again."
:ufdup:

That was it. But as Cartwright began to move better after surgery following the 1989-90 season, Jordan began to accept him more.

David Halberstam, in "Playing for Keeps," paints a similar picture.

Excerpt: Jordan did not respect Cartwright as a man or as a player. He called him Medical Bill because of his past injuries :russ:.
He thouught Cartwright had bad hands, so sometimes in practice he threw him passes that were unnecessarily hard so that Cartwright would fumble them and prove Jordan's point. :laff:
About no other player was Michael Jordan to prove quite so wrong as about Bill Cartwright, both as a man and as a player, but it took him almost two years to realize it and admit it.