Sweet baby queen aminata is all elite

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Much deserved. She has really shown out since returning from injury. She should be a TBS champion within the next two years.
I was with you until you mentioned the TBS title, which is the ceiling for Black women in AEW.
Let Queen, Kiera Hogan, Athena, Nyla Rose, and Trish Adora work in the DMD division; they're all just as talented as the mostly mediocre white women in that group.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I was with you until you mentioned the TBS title, which is the ceiling for Black women in AEW.
Let Queen, Kiera Hogan, Athena, Nyla Rose, and Trish Adora work in the DMD division; they're all just as talented as the mostly mediocre white women in that group.
You got to work your way up to the AEW title with the roster as stacked as it is now, especially with Mercedes coming in a month.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
You got to work your way up to the AEW title with the roster as stacked as it is now, especially with Mercedes coming in a month.
You do? Deonna Perazzo walked in off of the street into a title shot. Ruby Soho and Paige also were placed in the DMD division upon their arrivals to AEW.
In a fake sport, the women don't need to "work their ways up" to anything. Tony Khan can place them in whichever division he chooses. That brings us back to my previous statement, the lily-white DMD division needs some Black women, and those Black women need high-profile wins on the A show.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You do? Deonna Perazzo walked in off of the street into a title shot. Ruby Soho and Paige also were placed in the DMD division upon their arrivals to AEW.
In a fake sport, the women don't need to "work their ways up" to anything. Tony Khan can place them in whichever division he chooses. That brings us back to my previous statement, the lily-white DMD division needs some Black women, and those Black women need high-profile wins on the A show.
Deonna Purrazzo has won multiple world titles, including in TNA which was arguably the most talented women’s division in America. She’s one of the most decorated talents in the AEW women’s division and is considered one of the best in the world.

Aminata is good but she’s not on the level of a Purrazzo, yet.

And Ruby Soho and Saraya didn’t come into a stacked women’s division.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Deonna Purrazzo has won multiple world titles, including in TNA which was arguably the most talented women’s division in America. She’s one of the most decorated talents in the AEW women’s division and is considered one of the best in the world.

Aminata is good but she’s not on the level of a Purrazzo, yet.

And Ruby Soho and Saraya didn’t come into a stacked women’s division.
I've watched Perazzo for years in TNA/Impact, and I'm a fan of hers. Remember, I watch that brand, you don't. I don't need you to run down her resume for me. However, she has no credentials or history in AEW. Going by your logic, Kiera Hogan DEFINITELY belongs in the DMD division because she too is a former main eventer and title holder in TNA. You could also extend that to former Pan-African champion Trish Adora & NXT's Athena. It's worth noting that you're hitting those accomplished women with the ol' "they aren't ready yet".
We can wipe all of that "history" away though, because wrestling is a fake sport. The fact remains that if Tony Khan wanted to put Black women in the DMD division, then he could.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
She has a bright future and only gonna get better.
AEW women’s division is suited pretty well for a long time as far as talent goes
  • Anna Jay - 25
  • Billie Starkz - 19
  • Deonna Purrazzo - 29
  • Jamie Hayter - 28
  • Julia Hart - 22
  • Kris Statlander - 28
  • Mariah May - 25
  • Megan Bayne - 25
  • Queen Aminata - age unknown but she’s got be early 20s
  • Skye Blue - 24
  • Tay Melo - 28
  • Toni Storm - 28
  • Willow Nightingale - 30
Then there are several more in their early 30s that should still have quite a few years left in them if they want to keep doing it