Supporter
Daps
il_570xN.1046120137_m51a.jpg

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
All the episodes are up. On episode 4 and this is pretty much “Stan: The Series.” :mjlol:

I really hope Beyonce has a sense of humor with this series and I hope the Beyhive can take a look in the mirror..

I fully believe this was suppose to be an episode of season 3 of “Atlanta” and Donald Glover thought to himself “This would be an interesting show :obama:

Speaking of :obama: his daughter co-wrote Episode 5…

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
All the episodes are up. On episode 4 and this is pretty much “Stan: The Series.” :mjlol:

I really hope Beyonce has a sense of humor with this series and I hope the Beyhive can take a look in the mirror..

I fully believe this was suppose to be an episode of season 3 of “Atlanta” and Donald Glover thought to himself “This would be an interesting show :obama:

Speaking of :obama: his daughter co-wrote Episode 5…
:whew: = Malia Obama. She was a co-writer for the show, for those that didn’t know. if I could summarize this show, it‘s Atlanta meets American Psycho meets Single White Female.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
:whew: = Malia Obama. She was a co-writer for the show, for those that didn’t know. if I could summarize this show, it‘s Atlanta meets American Psycho meets Single White Female.
That’s pretty much the best way to describe it. This literally feels like it takes place in the “Atlanta” universe.

Finished the entire series an hour ago and it was an okay watch. It was cool and interesting for the first 4 episodes but then shyt got old and too unbelievable..especially the ending.

Episode 6 was a real mindfukk towards the end because they really made you believe this was based on real events. Even had a phone number you could actually call and give information :ohhh:

Had me googling Andrea Greene’s name to see if this was actually legit :gucci:

Paris Jackson, Chloe, and Billie Eilish did a great job with their acting performances.

Dominique Fishback did a GREAT job as the main character.

As far as the ending
No lessons were learned. She gets away with murder and lives out her fantasy of getting up on stage and seeing her “sister” as the Beyonce like figure.

You didn’t see her get caught up for the murders or anything. And by the end you don’t know if this is reality or HER reality and nothing was learned :francis:

I will say Gambino and company really did hold the mirror up to Stan culture and how dangerous it could be. But the sad part about it is that they not gonna listen..

Even though the Beyhive have calmed down a bit. The real problematic Stanbase are The Barbz, especially with how Nicki leads them.

By the way this series is, it looks to be an anthology series. If Donald Glover is gonna do a season 2, it would be interesting if it focuses on a mentally ill nutcase Nicki Minaj like figure and how she leads her Stanbase like Trump :lupe:

Last edited: