Swagger on AppleTV? No thread on this fire??

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This show is suprisingly good. You can tell the main actor actually plays ball in real life either that or he had hell of a training camp.

the ball scenes are really shot well.

love the relationship between the young brother Jace and his ball playing homegirl.

Hope y’all are watching. Shows like this need multiple seasons, gotta have eyes on it.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Never even heard of this but just came across it on ATV+. They must have not promoted it well.

Peeped off strength of Jr. I like it so far. Has good reviews too.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I actually like this show, it has its after school special moments but overall I’m enjoying it, the basketball play is better than you get in a lot of shows and Jace definitely gives young KD vibes the story starting to get more interesting but I agree that Jace mom is annoying but I still find her oddly attractive. :yeshrug:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I actually like this show, it has its after school special moments but overall I’m enjoying it, the basketball play is better than you get in a lot of shows and Jace definitely gives young KD vibes the story starting to get more interesting but I agree that Jace mom is annoying but I still find her oddly attractive. :yeshrug:
I think the way the basketball is filmed is amazing. The kid's acting is the corny part but it's endearing

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great show. They just need to tone down the social justice stuff. They’re literally beating us over the head with it every episode. O’Shea is killing it in his role and Jace mom so trash she mad now that she lost the power dynamic of being able to fully control Jace. The basketball scenes are dope af. I love the way they be taunting and shyt lol

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The AAU owner chick starting to get sexy the more I see her on screen. I love how Jace screamed on his dad. Embarrassed his ass, no excuse not to check on your seeds for 14yrs.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I'm 2 eps in and i like it. I have to remember that most of these are lower level actors and kids, but they do a decent job. The missing father thing is a little cliche though. But i'm still going to keep watching as long as i got this free Apple TV from t-mobile. :lolbron:

Token Moltisanti

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
On episode 8, I’m liking this even more than I thought. I must say though, I didn’t expect it would be a storyline as heavy as the coach thing. Y’all know what I’m referring to

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This season is PHENOMENAL TV!! The acting, writing and most of all the camera work during the basketball games is the best I’ve seen. They’ve changed the game when it comes to shooting basketball game action.

The breh who plays Jace Carson has finally made the role his own. Especially when he’s on the court he comes alive, he’s captured that KD introverted off court but a leader on court vibe.

Orlando Jones is good in his role.

Love the schism between the Jack and Jill blacks and the inner city blacks.

This last episode with the detention center was flawless.

Also the romance between Jace and Crystal is cute, some love and basketball shyt.