Susan Lorincz, the white Florida woman charged with shooting and killing her Black neighbor, told detectives she called the kids "the N-word"

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Only manslaughter charges, as expected :pacspit:

Authorities had delayed her arrest for several days while looking into a possible “ stand your ground ” claim.

I’m sure you Coli cop loving, bootlicking fakkits love how the special treatment they gave this fat stanking ass inbred CAC piece of shyt bytch :pacspit:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Couldnt just let those children play in peace. Nasty old bytch smelled black joy in the air and it raised her hackles like a feral dog. Could have just minded her own funky business and she would be a free woman right now.

Sure those kids would still have their mother, but what exactly was it about her existence that could have been so offensive to her that would be worth serving 5 minutes let alone the rest of her life in that place?

Idk if she has even bothered to look within herself for the answer to that question but now, with nothing but time, its bound to cross her mind sooner or later.

I wonder, after some thorough self introspection if she will find it was really that deep, or if she will just wish with all her heart and (what passes for a )soul she had just minded her muhfukkin business and sat her ass down and maybe found a good movie to watch instead. Stupid ignorant white trash bytch.

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Couldnt just let those children play in peace. Nasty old bytch smelled black joy in the air and it raised her hackles like a feral dog. Could have just minded her own funky business and she would be a free woman right now.

Sure those kids would still have their mother, but what exactly was it about her existence that could have been so offensive to her that would be worth serving 5 minutes let alone the rest of her life in that place?

Idk if she has even bothered to look within herself for the answer to that question but now, with nothing but time, its bound to cross her mind sooner or later.

I wonder, after some thorough self introspection if she will find it was really that deep, or if she will just wish with all her heart and (what passes for a )soul she had just minded her muhfukkin business and sat her ass down and maybe found a good movie to watch instead. Stupid ignorant white trash bytch.
Yep she could of minded her own business and she would be at home chilling right now but instead she wanted to play Jim crow and it backfired smh.

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Yep she could of minded her own business and she would be at home chilling right now but instead she wanted to play Jim crow and it backfired smh.
Its something ive never been able to wrap my head around. How that irrational hatred manages to so often outrun their own sense of self preservation.

Bytch could be at home. Right now. Could wake up, pee in a bathroom ALL BY HERSELF. Maybe raid the fridge for a lazy morning snack, cup of juice and curl back up in her comforter in her nice warm bed with ac blasted, and maybe nod back off to sleep in the warm friendly glow of the tv playing the morning news.

Yet somehow this woman and her kids just living their day to day lives drove her so bat shyt crazy she felt is was even worth rolling the dice, despite her fukked up but realistic odds of getting away with her crimes.

It couldnt be me. No matter how foul and rancid that bytch is, not for a moment would i even consider giving up my liberty no matter how trying im sure it would be to have to deal with sharing my oxygen with that nasty fukking swine.

She was ready to throw it all away obviously just to satisfy her neanderthal inherited blood lust. Over CHILDREN FUKKING PLAYING :mindblown:

Last edited:

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Its something ive never been able to wrap my head around. How that irrational hatred manages to so often outrun their own sense if self preservation.

Bytch could be at home. Right now. Could wake up, pee in a bathroom ALL BY HERSELF. Maybe raid the fridge for a lazy morning snack, cup of juice and curl back up in her comforter in her nice warm bed with ac blasted, and maybe nod back off to sleep in the warm friendly glow of the tv playing the morning news.

Yet somehow this woman and her kids just living their day to day lives drove her so bat shyt crazy she felt is was even worth rolling the dice, despite her fukked up but realistic odds of getting away with her crimes.

It couldnt be me. No matter how foul and rancid that bytch is, not for a moment would i even consider giving up my liberty no matter how trying im sure it would be to have to deal with sharing my oxygen with that nasty fukking swine.

She was ready to throw it all away obviously just to satisfy her neanderthal inherited blood lust. Over CHILDREN FUKKING PLAYING :mindblown:
Power corrupts breh she thought she could pull a I'm white and I say so and go to court get a not guilty and smirk about it. She forgot we in the post George Floyd era. Where a cac doing a hate crime is a 50/50 chance of getting off instead of 100% like it was pre 2020. She gambled and lost now she in prison for the last few decades of her life sitting in a jail cell looking stupid.

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Power corrupts breh she thought she could pull a I'm white and I say so and go to court get a not guilty and smirk about it. She forgot we in the post George Floyd era. Where a cac doing a hate crime is a 50/50 chance of getting off instead of 100% like it was pre 2020. She gambled and lost now she in prison for the last few decades of her life sitting in a jail cell looking stupid.
And she in there with them other women many of whom torn away from their own babies, whom im
sure are aware she is in there for cowardly murdering a mother who was just defending her own babies from her.

She getting about the same degree of respect as a kid toucher and thats gotta be tough, imagine how scared for her life she must feel now. And oops, no gun or deadbolted door to hide behind. Nasty binness.