Survey Time: Who uses Google Wallet?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I use it for transferring money immediately between a few of my accounts with different banks. It's immediate and there's no fee.

It's much better than cash app for person to person transfers too.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Apple pay. #JobsSetAppleGang :win:

man apple pay would be dope. but I only shop at places like trader joe, the apple store and whole foods once in a while. well it works at chic-fil-a and mcdonald's too, but it needs to be working at the majority of merchants I frequent.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
man apple pay would be dope. but I only shop at places like trader joe, the apple store and whole foods once in a while. well it works at chic-fil-a and mcdonald's too, but it needs to be working at the majority of merchants I frequent.
I'm actually surprised at how many merchants use it here, in Houston. Gas stations, grocery stores, pharmacy, etc. shyt's real convenient

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hey smart guys, nice convo. I'm now going to track all you dumb nikkaz, put a cyber bug on your devices and then cyber house me some shyt via your virtual wallets :francis:
Now I don't wanna waste me time with broke nikkaz so let me find me a rich white boy :banderas:...
Excellent :hhh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm actually surprised at how many merchants use it here, in Houston. Gas stations, grocery stores, pharmacy, etc. shyt's real convenient

which gas stations? I only use costco, so they don't take it. walgreens is the pharmacy I use in dallas, and they don't take it. my main grocery store is kroger, and they don't take it. :snoop: