Surround Sound brehs, put me on

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
last year i had a fire and all my shyt burnt down. shyt worked out because all my shyt better now. :manny: but i ain't got to the surround sound yet.

before i had one of these joints
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ICDACYG/ref=ya_aw_oh_bia_dp?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and the shyt got the job done:ehh: i had no complaints, all my shyt is Samsung so the shyt worked great together. i got a 4k tv now and that just regular bluray so shyt has me hesitant.

should still cop something similar or go in a different direction?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm moving to a different state in the next month or 2 but when I get straight I'm looking at that Sonos playbase and see if I wanna go that route. It's expensive but it's pretty much what I wanted in a "wireless" surround sound system.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I'm looking to get a sound system for my KS8000 but it seems like surround sound is out and sound bars are the wave now. I still have my surround system in the man cave but it's wired and over 8 yrs old. I have my tv on the wall upstairs and would want something wireless. Think i'm going look at monoprice

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
There's a few deaf and broke posters on here that passionately claim you can get SURROUND SOUND (or its equivalent) with a sound bar and a sub woofer. :mjlol:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
whats wrong with it?
no hdr. was gonna use arc to get around but couldn't get it to connect. after doing Googles, i see there's no solution. was gonna use optical, but naw that's too much money for that. about to send this shyt back.