[Surprised]Roland Martin actually called out Boule by name(admits his membership) on air.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I don't think i've ever heard any establishment "Negros" mention them ever :patrice: ...well Al Sharpton once called Steve Cokely the "Boule Buster" on video:pachaha: can't seem to find that video again though:jbhmm:

:ehh:
Called them out by their full name to boot

Time stamped for convenience

EDIT:

...and there they go again.:heh:

Roland actually admits to being a member of the Boule.:leon: I knew that was a claim but it was never something I saw substantiated. :ehh:

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Good vid

And the case he's talking about is an important one. I think if the lawsuit occurred against a state where the higher profile HBCUs were,it would draw more attention from the organizations. MD schools don't rate high enough on the social scale, I guess.
--------------------------
Coli cares, if don't nobody else care.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/maryland-hbcus-sue-the-state.731351/#post-34968114

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Roland is doing what the Black Media is supposed to do, inform the audience about important stories. If they didn't know before, they do now. This is one of the moments where you realize how important Tavis Smiley's shows were, how important BET Nightly news was.

A State government was deliberately trying to undermine degree programs at HBCUs.

I disagree with Roland's proposed plan though. The massive phone call/email campaigns would work against a national company selling consumer goods. They would fold just to avoid the bad publicity. But out of state people calling MD state capital office or state legislative offices doesn't mean as much.

Thousands of small contributions made to their opponents in next election cycle would mean more.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Roland is doing what the Black Media is supposed to do, inform the audience about important stories. If they didn't know before, they do now. This is one of the moments where you realize how important Tavis Smiley's shows were, how important BET Nightly news was.

A State government was deliberately trying to undermine degree programs at HBCUs.

I disagree with Roland's proposed plan though. The massive phone call/email campaigns would work against a national company selling consumer goods. They would fold just to avoid the bad publicity. But out of state people calling MD state capital office or state legislative offices doesn't mean as much.

Thousands of small contributions made to their opponents in next election cycle would mean more.
Honestly if the ADOS crowd got over their beef they could admit Roland is sharing a real and relevant story that needs coverage.

This is normally the sort of thing they would publicize!

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Roland is starting to get frustrated that all of his "connects" aren't reaching back to help him out :francis: