supposedly more than a third of people under 35 hit fb, twitter, text after sex

concise

Veteran
Daps
The-Semi-Dignified-Factuals-of-Man.jpg

Checking Twitter/Facebook: the new post-coital cigarette? | Ars Technica

Retrevo discovered that those under 35 took the opportunity to tweet, text, and post to Facebook at times that might be considered inappropriate to an older generation. The most amusing statistic from this is, of course, the "after sex" column—36 percent of under-35 users admitted to checking Twitter/Facebook/texts immediately after getting it on, while only 8 percent of those over 35 fell into this category.

It also turns out that men are twice as likely as women to engage in a post-coital social media update (honestly, we can't even dream up an explanation for that one), and iPhone users are three times more likely to do so than BlackBerry owners.

How Addicting is Social Media? | Retrevo

:laugh:

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4H57-j47pUk/UDdDEPrublI/AAAAAAAAEdM/zq4U0JmdM-I/s640/Kanye+West+just+fukked+Kim.jpg

:skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This study makes no sense

People check facebook, twitter, text constantly throughout the day regardless of whichever activity is performed

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
shyt I know I do, and I don't know why either.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
If you under like...25 and are constantly glued to FB, twitter, or whatever i get it. You just a victim of your generation. :yeshrug:

seriously though, anyone 28/29 and up who is addicted to this shyt is straight pathetic. Adults out to dinner with their kids, and the whole damn table starring at a cell phone :rudy:

shyts truly pathetic.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
36% isn't even a high percentage. After sex I smoke a cigarette and take a nap with the broad I just finished piping.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
If you under like...25 and are constantly glued to FB, twitter, or whatever i get it. You just a victim of your generation. :yeshrug:

seriously though, anyone 28/29 and up who is addicted to this shyt is straight pathetic. Adults out to dinner with their kids, and the whole damn table starring at a cell phone :rudy:

shyts truly pathetic.

:ohlawd:

Not only is it pathetic, it's rude as fukk too.

Like whoever decided to entertain you, they on
you and FB's time