Supposedly 1 in 12 UK adults have snapped a pic of a stranger they found attractive :lupe:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I don't know anybody that does this :beli:

Who still uses a Nokia?

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
This was probably a bigger deal to people that had the original camera phones :flabbynsick:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Because it is weird. Why can't you just look? Or better yet approach them.
Sometimes you do. Sometimes u dont. Me n my homie are both in relationships tho, so we cant do nothin but admire from afar nah mean. If a bytch is bad as fukk tho how am I just gonna tell the homie about it? That's like me makin a thread on here Talkin about how bad a bytch is and how thick them legs was and how I know that thang smelt a little musty because of da way it was eatin her yoga pants?

nikkas would be like "NO PICS??? :damn: "

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Sometimes you do. Sometimes u dont. Me n my homie are both in relationships tho, so we cant do nothin but admire from afar nah mean. If a bytch is bad as fukk tho how am I just gonna tell the homie about it? That's like me makin a thread on here Talkin about how bad a bytch is and how thick them legs was and how I know that thang smelt a little musty because of da way it was eatin her yoga pants?

:what:

And no it's nothing like making a thread.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All I'll say is...while you busy taking flicks, the weirdos are probably doing the same to your chick; and they ain't going on no coli either them shyts is probably going on Facebook, instrgram etc.

That shyt don't sit right with me.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Imagine what these numbers will look like when that glass hits the streets heavy. :lupe:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
fukking hate when strangers take a pic of me directly/indirectly. It's a gross invasion of privacy. I don't want pictures of me available on the internet for public consumption.