Superficial Women

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm beginning to notice the chick I've been seeing the past month or so is extremely superficial and I'm unsure of how to feel about it. Now, I know most chicks are superficial in some ways but I'd say the majority don't go out of their way to actually get lip injections, nose jobs, botox, and other various forms of plastic surgeries. I know plenty of women do but I guess what I'm trying to say is most of the chicks I know and fukk with and have in the past are all natural chicks.

The situation with this girl I'm seeing is kind of strange. On one hand, she's an extremely nice and generous woman who in a lot of ways is more humble and down to earth then most of the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram whores I know. She's not one of those types of broads taking selfies every hour and constantly seeking attention from in the various ways that women do. Yet she's already a slimmy with a nice body (5'5, 110 pounds) who wants to lose more weight (10-15 more pounds she said :merchant:), currently saving to get a nose job, and wants implants. So far, she has got some lip injections that I was kind of skeptical about that she admitted to last week.

This just seems so bizarre to me bruhs. Especially considering that she's 23 years old and already fine as hell without all the extra shyyt she wants to get done. She doesn't have HUGE t1ts but she has a decent sized large B cup with great legs and a nice azz. Most importantly, she has an absolutely beautiful face. I know she must be drowning in insecurities deep down but on the surface she appears to be perfectly fine and happy with wanting to "fix herself". Again, aside from this superficial BS, she is a really cool chick that I've actually enjoyed kicking it with and having at my condo for more than two hours. Is this a red flag though bruhs of some terror that could present itself in the future? I'm beginning to think this girl might have some serious issues deep down that she's hiding. She did mention being on some meds to help with her anxiety :lupe:

Bruhs, what do you think? Has anyone dealt with a similar situation with an extremely superficial chick in this way?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
you should try to convince her to use that money to seek therapy instead of surgery. but no i dont think ive ever known a girl that wanted plastic surgery.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
of course she seems happy and cool now, ya'll have only been kicking it a month.

a small minority of women really are that happy and cool and stay that way. that minority does not include bytches on psychotropic drugs and copping plastic surgery in the prime of beauty.

major red flags. if you continue down this road thinking it's all sunshine and giggles. unless she takes it upon herself to love and better herself, she will drag you into her misery buhleedat!!!

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
I'd hit her with the "your beautiful, stop this non-sense" :birdman:

Show her how vain our society is and encourage her to be above it. Let her know that she actually IS beautiful. She just need to up her self-esteem and stop looking at others.

Put your foot down and don't accept an argument. Her smarter side will kick in, hopefully.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how'd it take you a month to realize this?

I've known her since the beginning of the year and we've hung out and been cool since then. The last month and a half we've been fukking, talking and hanging out a lot more though. There were some subtle hints I noticed before but for the past month she has been a lot more comfortable and open with me and the things I mentioned about her in the OP are things she's said to me.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd hit her with the "your beautiful, stop this non-sense" :birdman:

Show her how vain our society is and encourage her to be above it. Let her know that she actually IS beautiful. She just need to up her self-esteem and stop looking at others.

Put your foot down and don't accept an argument. Her smarter side will kick in, hopefully.

Just user her as a sex toy.

Tell her shes ugly.

Have fun with it breh

I'm torn between these two. I have told her that she is beautiful and how absurd the idea of plastic surgery is, especially when she already looks the way she does. She's pretty much responded by saying she has her mind made up about it already. So in my mind I'm thinking, let me keep my mouth shut and just keep enjoying this pu$$y until I get bored of her or she starts acting crazy. I just don't see how it's possible to have a girlfriend who is that insecure with such low levels of self-esteem who is THAT fine :snoop: the shyt doesn't make sense to me. I feel like her situation is something she would have to come to terms with on her own. But it's kind of sad and pathetic to see because she is a very decent girl.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course she seems happy and cool now, ya'll have only been kicking it a month.

a small minority of women really are that happy and cool and stay that way. that minority does not include bytches on psychotropic drugs and copping plastic surgery in the prime of beauty.

major red flags. if you continue down this road thinking it's all sunshine and giggles. unless she takes it upon herself to love and better herself, she will drag you into her misery buhleedat!!!

:bryan: you might be right

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
I'm torn between these two. I have told her that she is beautiful and how absurd the idea of plastic surgery is, especially when she already looks the way she does. She's pretty much responded by saying she has her mind made up about it already. So in my mind I'm thinking, let me keep my mouth shut and just keep enjoying this pu$$y until I get bored of her or she starts acting crazy. I just don't see how it's possible to have a girlfriend who is that insecure with such low levels of self-esteem who is THAT fine :snoop: the shyt doesn't make sense to me. I feel like her situation is something she would have to come to terms with on her own. But it's kind of sad and pathetic to see because she is a very decent girl.

seems she's beyond the point of no return...
enjoy it while it lasts then cut your losses.

let her know why your leaving her.

and remember

Last edited by a moderator:

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
You let her know where you stood on the issue and your adhering to your standards. It's her insecurity that's ruining it. Can't say you didn't try. Her loss. Bushes she goes. :yeshrug: