Super Mega Baseball 3(Switch; PC, XB1, PS4) Arcade Baseball Is Back!

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oh shyt, didn't even know this was dropping.
Cross play too? :myman:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The Show will be multiplat cross platform next year.
This game is better than the show, I've been telling you this :snoop:

The show is a great simulation right, this game without all that is the greatest baseball game I've played. Perfect evolution from the days of yesteryear when gameplay was what mattered. It delivers and you wouldn't listen because you stanned an exclusive :ufdup:

Im day 1'ing this game, and I call dibs on Wild Pigs for the coli league :banderas:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This game is better than the show, I've been telling you this :snoop:

The show is a great simulation right, this game without all that is the greatest baseball game I've played. Perfect evolution from the days of yesteryear when gameplay was what mattered. It delivers and you wouldn't listen because you stanned an exclusive :ufdup:

Im day 1'ing this game, and I call dibs on Wild Pigs for the coli league :banderas:

or you can wait for the Show 21 which will be multiplat.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
or you can wait for the Show 21 which will be multiplat.
Can I call you out on something? See, any Sony exclusive that doesn't remain exclusive? You go "they get to play it a year or more later" but this game which is guaranteed to be epic since the first two were. And you're like "I'll wait a year"

If my last post about gameplay doesn't resonate with you then it doesn't matter anyway because you wouldn't be any good. I can't imagine somebody who would like baseball would act like you are here. Maybe one day you'll give it a shot, you'll be glad you did. This series is in my top 10 for games of this generation.

With that said they better chill out with all these sim options, like, they better not stray too far from what made them special in the first place.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Can I call you out on something? See, any Sony exclusive that doesn't remain exclusive? You go "they get to play it a year or more later" but this game which is guaranteed to be epic since the first two were. And you're like "I'll wait a year"

If my last post about gameplay doesn't resonate with you then it doesn't matter anyway because you wouldn't be any good. I can't imagine somebody who would like baseball would act like you are here. Maybe one day you'll give it a shot, you'll be glad you did. This series is in my top 10 for games of this generation.

With that said they better chill out with all these sim options, like, they better not stray too far from what made them special in the first place.

Show is and has been flames for years. See you next year. Hopefully it's cross plat

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Played the second one for a spell. I was so disappointed that you couldn't sim seasons. This game seems like crack and I may cop because the first two were flames, just only needed a bit more on the franchise side.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Who got this on pc? My Steam is Oasis2092
Cross platform lobbies won't go into affect until the summer.