Super Heavyweight Cac gets in a shootout with police. Police try to reason and talk with cac knowing he has multiple guns on deck.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Author: Francesca Maxine Vista
Published: 12:44 PM PDT May 10, 2024
Updated: 5:15 PM PDT May 10, 2024
Facebook
MOSES LAKE, Wash. — Grant County Sheriff's Office (GCSO) released new bodycam video on Friday of an incident that left two people injured, including a Moses Lake Police officer.
Moses Lake Police Department (MLPD) first responded to the domestic assault call on May 4. The suspect fired shots at the MLPD officer talking to a man after he tried to get the suspect to leave the motel room. The officer shot back once the suspect opened fire.

RELATED: Moses Lake officer shot during domestic violence call
The officer can be heard on the body cam saying, "I promise you sir, I do not want to hurt you. I don't want to hurt anybody," before the suspect shot at him. The suspect reportedly said he was shot in the hand, while the MLPD officer said he was shot in the foot.
The suspect is being held without bail in Grant County Jail.
According to GCSO, detectives have looked through video, processed the scene and interviewed the suspect and witnesses to get full information on the event. His arraignment is May 20.
The two officers in the shooting were placed on administrative leave as protocol. The incident is being investigated by the Central Basin Investigative Team.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
At the least this hypocrisy will negatively affect them.

If they want to let criminals take free potshots at them just because they're white then so be it.