Supected White Supremacist Gets Knocked Out By OG

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
This nikka didn't move one bit
@tariqnasheed: A lot of these suspected white supremacists are feeling real emboldened about running up on random Black people.....

Until they run up on the wrong one...

#Ogun
#WontHeDoit

Hit that white boy wit the old man stinkmeener strength:wow:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c00ns and white supremacists blood boiling looking at the video in this thread mad as hell can't respond how they want to scared they response will expose them as being a c00n or white supremacist "Leave him alone"
hqdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Won't lie, I've been in the hospital after having too much to drink, falling backwards and splitting the back of my head open. I've been told that I technically died once when it happened. When the back of his head met the ground, you heard the split of his skull, the sound telling you that he wasn't getting back up. :francis:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Won't lie, I've been in the hospital after having too much to drink, falling backwards and splitting the back of my head open. I've been told that I technically died once when it happened. When the back of his head met the ground, you heard the split of his skull, the sound telling you that he wasn't getting back up. :francis:

Fck em shouldn't of been in people face