Sup with this Slaimon nikka

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Mans been crashing out wilding out for like the past month?

Is everything alright brotha?
Like he the muslim praying nikka right?
Sounds like he got hooked on some bad shyt and it ain’t weed or sum laced weed
:dahell:
@Slaimon Khan Shah come in front of the congregation so other muslim brothers here(not me I aint on that religious tip :whoa: ) can help you out from them hard times

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Mans been crashing out wilding out for like the past month?

Is everything alright brotha?
Like he the muslim praying nikka right?
Sounds like he got hooked on some bad shyt and it ain’t weed or sum laced weed
:dahell:
@Slaimon Khan Shah come in front of the congregation so other muslim brothers here(not me I aint on that religious tip :whoa: ) can help you out from them hard times
Slaimon goes off the rocker every once in a while. I remember last time this happened he was on some extra freaky shyt, tryna smash coli women. shyt was wild. He'll get back to normal soon. I been on his Facebook, he really seem like a good devout Muslim breh.

Superstar
Daps
campbell-ai.gif

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Slaimon goes off the rocker every once in a while. I remember last time this happened he was on some extra freaky shyt, tryna smash coli women. shyt was wild. He'll get back to normal soon. I been on his Facebook, he really seem like a good devout Muslim breh.
OG just having a manic episode it’s all good
:mjtf:
Why you always saying nikka OP?
:dahell: you can't say breh instead every so often?
I say bruv alot too nikka :dahell:
I @Slaimon Khan Shah love my www.TheColi.com family to life not to death U Dictionary?

@Slaimon Khan Shah = Honey In The Human Flesh

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH
=
CRACK IN THE HUMAN FLESH

what-tate.gif

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
So this is normal? I wanted to make this thread myself but I didn't really know how to help him if he needed it