Summer time.......

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
What do you guys do on a nice n shiny day? A day when it's hot n the sun is shining bright? Other than cook outs :shaq:

I'm an outdoorsy person. I like anything that has to do with outside, but my party pooper friends always gotta hit me wit that "what are we gonna do? it's too hot outside!!":childplease:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i was going to say cook outs but apparently you are a hoe

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
What do you guys do on a nice n shiny day? A day when it's hot n the sun is shining bright? Other than cook outs :shaq:

I'm an outdoorsy person. I like anything that has to do with outside, but my party pooper friends always gotta hit me wit that "what are we gonna do? it's too hot outside!!":childplease:

smh.. u guys suck! :scusthov: I'm talking about that 5-8 time frame.

:what:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
LOL@ Havoc... gotta admit, coli's sweet.

Optii, where do u live? Cali?

Ugksam? where did you get the idea you could be disrespectful? Watch your mouth kid, I asked a question, not insult ya'll.

Kayo$, 5 is still shiny, so is 6... Right around the time it cools down, but still shiny.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
:aicmon: It's 115 degrees Farenheit here every day. It don't get to under 100 til well after 10pm. :to:

I do like to hit the pool though, but I can't be out there too long without gettin burnt. And only whiteboys can swim so it don't be no eye candy for me to mack on smh

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
fukk being outside during the day, way too hot

I gotta admit, I'm the same way. I despise the heat and being in the sun.

But, back in NYC I used to love going to the park to play handball with my peoples......or just sitting on the bench with my girls watching the dudes play b-ball while I eat a vanilla cone from Mister Softee.

Or just chillin in front of my building buggin out with everyone from my block, runnin in front of the fire hydrant with all the kids, trying to cool off in some way.