Suitor calls bachelorette daughter "baggage"

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
If he was mean and vicious with it while talking about her daughter then I can understand her reaction

If he just SIMPLY said that her having a child was baggage then :yeshrug: he did nothing wrong; that's just a fact

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
My girl watches this show and it has to contain the worst simping offenses known to man, I have to leave the room because it is simply unbearable.
I'm surfing on the coli and I hear dude calling the kid baggage and I know it was curtains for him.

:pachaha:

Five minutes later one of the simps rats him out and she is all GET THE fukk OUT MY CHILD IS A BLESSING

:umad:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
My girl watches this show and it has to contain the worst simping offenses known to man, I have to leave the room because it is simply unbearable.
I'm surfing on the coli and I hear dude calling the kid baggage and I know it was curtains for him.

:pachaha:

Five minutes later one of the simps rats him out and she is all GET THE fukk OUT MY CHILD IS A BLESSING

:umad:

:laugh:

H.R. Pufnstuf

Rightful Heir
Daps
Reppin
St. Barts/Scarsdale
the fukk is wrong with american society? how the fukk is it cool for this slut to be sampling a bunch of random nikkas on national television then complain about protecting her daughter:what:

anyway, the guy is right...taking another man's seed as your own is fukking retarded

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
the fukk is wrong with american society? how the fukk is it cool for this slut to be sampling a bunch of random nikkas on national television then complain about protecting her daughter:what:

anyway, the guy is right...taking another man's seed as your own is fukking retarded

Pretty much. I don't date women with children. I don't even want kids but if I have them, I want them to be mine and I want the experience to be unique to both me and my partner.

I don't know why people wanna demonize people who don't want to deal with another person's kid.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
without reading the article. Why is the man on the show? dont they know she has a daughter beforehand?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The dudes that snitched him out are far worse than he he did and her reaction...........

Wallie

Pro
Daps
without reading the article. Why is the man on the show? dont they know she has a daughter beforehand?

A lot of the people that go on these shows don't really want the person, they just want the fame. If they win they'll date the person for a little while then they break up.