Suge Knight Questions Why Chris Brown Gets Treated Bad Over His Past But Not Others

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Uhhhhhhh

Probably because he did that to Rihanna, sir.

If Dre beat the shh out of Mariah Carey he’d get the same treatment…he’d get it worse
What Dre did was a million times worse and unprovoked. He also was damn near 30 years old. Chris was 19 and the she was beating on him while he was driving. They were putting hands on each other. NOT saying it was right. But abuse is abuse. It shouldn't matter who it is. On top of the fact Rihanna got back with Chris afterwards.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Dre did was a million times worse and unprovoked. He also was damn near 30 years old. Chris was 19 and the she was beating on him while he was driving. They were putting hands on each other. NOT saying it was right. But abuse is abuse. It shouldn't matter who it is. On top of the fact Rihanna got back with Chris afterwards.
Nahhh, I’m just answering the fat nig’s question brudda. I hear you, anybody who hits a woman is a f****t in my eyes, 🤷🏽‍♂️. He asked why is Chris publicly shamed more tho..

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Dre has kept his nose clean and stayed out of the headlines for negative stuff over the last 20 plus years. As long as you don’t commit a crime like murder or rape, society is willing to forgive and forget if you don’t keep screwing up. Ray Rice got honored at a Ravens game last season, and he’s on camera hitting his wife with a Tyson like left hook.

Chris Brown on the other hand has consistently been attached with knucklehead behavior, so people hold all of his mistakes against him.

Last edited:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Valid Question, but I'd argue that Chris Brown hasn't really don't anything to help rehab his image. There's also stories of him still having some sort of anger issues. I've never seen them, but his responses to things on social media doesn't give me confidence that he's better.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️ these nikkas stay with the false equivalency. Chris Brown is not only getting dragged for Rihanna. He’s a gang affiliated drug abuser.

Dr.Dre is a c00n but for the most he has avoided major controversies over the last 20 years. Chris Brown was just repping Piru just two weeks ago.

Chris Brown on November 27th 2023: “I’m not antisemitic or racist I’m just Piru”

Last edited:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But Suge is part of the reason why Dre got an Impact Award and reached the heights he did. So it’s a valid question but Suge shouldn’t be asking it lol.

I don't disagree, both Sugar Bear and Dre will die painfully when Judgement Day comes.