US.png

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Where's @RammerJammer with the updates when we need him? :mjpls:

Looks like it has been strengthening but projected to shift a bit north. I know Dade and Broward were out of the cone and landfall was projected to be somewhere north of palm beach or even further up. Never know with these storms tho. Likely that most impact will be on the coast and those closest to it. Likely to see some outer bands but the sooner the storm turns north, the less likely we are to be affected by them. They say the wind is the worse part about this one tho. 40mph possible.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Where's @RammerJammer with the updates when we need him? :mjpls:

Looks like it has been strengthening but projected to shift a bit north. I know Dade and Broward were out of the cone and landfall was projected to be somewhere north of palm beach or even further up. Never know with these storms tho. Likely that most impact will be on the coast and those closest to it. Likely to see some outer bands but the sooner the storm turns north, the less likely we are to be affected by them. They say the wind is the worse part about this one tho. 40mph possible.

I mean it shouldn’t be too bad; supposed to be a 75 mph storm at landfall, storm surge and beach erosion along the coast will be an issue, it’s a huge storm tho so Tropical Storm force winds will be felt hundreds of miles from the center.