Substitute teacher arrested for knocking a student out after he called him the N-Word.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
fakkit ass cac got what he deserved :manny:

unfortunately we live in a system of white supremacy so the cacs in the judicial system will get their pound of flesh :francis:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Why was ol boy tryna jump in??
He was bouta help the teacher :pachaha: :russ:
They tired of Tyler's SHEEIT

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Man should know himself enough to know he can't handle being around disrespectful kids.

Leave the teaching to calm folks.
Nah. I think in the beginning they’re not at the breaking point. Most people get jobs to make money… not because you’re genuinely into it. Let’s be real here :mjgrin: (I know teachers don’t get paid much) Family pressure and having to figure out what you want to do after high school/ College leads to this

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Nah. I think in the beginning they’re not at the breaking point. Most people get jobs to make money… not because you’re genuinely into it. Let’s be real here :mjgrin: (I know teachers don’t get paid much) Family pressure and having to figure out what you want to do after high school/ College leads to this

I knew when I was a kid I wasn't going to deal with disrespectful students.
I saw my generation and knew these are the people that will raise the next set of kids.

Nah, cuz.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Looked like a spicy Cac :mjpls:
fatjoe-dance.gif

Don’t spicy CACs get a pass?
:mjpls:
Let a word affect your money and future earnings Brehs.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps

Breh... Depending on where they are, some teachers have a VERY comfortable retirement.