Stupid movies you liked as a kid

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Popeye, I saw that shyt in the theaters, I was like :gladbron:

Now I can't watch that movie and stay awake.

:dead:

U mean the one with Robin Williams as Popeye?

Funnily enough back in Xmas of 01 I went on holiday to Malta with my family and that is where the movie was shot. We actually went to the location where it was shot. They built a whole little village to shoot the movie and its still there.

They have turned it into a tourist attraction now. It was like a small theme park, that's what it is now. I don't know if its still there but it probably is.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
the casting was great though!

Roberto Dinero said:
U mean the one with Robin Williams as Popeye?

Funnily enough back in Xmas of 01 I went on holiday to Malta with my family and that is where the movie was shot. We actually went to the location where it was shot. They built a whole little village to shoot the movie and its still there.

They have turned it into a tourist attraction now. It was like a small theme park, that's what it is now. I don't know if its still there but it probably is.

It was casted well and it was well acted, it was just too fukking long for a kids movie. If they cut 45 mins out of it, it's a classic. I don't think a lot people realize it was a big box office hit, for the day.

Wow I can't believe the set is still there,