Stupid decisions that almost ruined your life........

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
Today on my drive to work I was thinking about all the idiotic and reckless things I've done to almost land me in jail, ruin my life, or get me killed and i was :snoop: and :whew: at the fact that i did it in the first place and got away with it

EXAMPLES:
In 10th grade we used to play pranks in school. I put a sign on a white girls back that said "i love to eat p*ssy". She had no idea and the ish was hilarious when she walked down the hall. Bout two weeks later i got called to the principles office and two police officers were in there. They interrogated me about the situation and i kept cool. The only thing that saved me was that the girl threw away the note and they didnt have anything to compare the handwriting to. They was tryna give a Nicca a sex offender charge:to:

2) Once while in the navy i was dumb enough to sneak away from the boat to go to the club. I was jammin in the club.
83219310.gif

glanced at my phone and saw i had like 10 missed calles and voice mail. They voice mail said that they had a suprise muster and everybody was looking for me:damn: I changed clothes and bounced back the base fast as my mazda would take me. Seen a bunch of people taking out the trash from my division and i hopped in with em. They was like " Where you was at?!? I was like i was on the phone on the catwalks by the flight deck. they bought it too.:whoo:

What almost life altering things have done?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drinking and driving, shyt that's pretty much it.

But I mean to the point to where I'm throwing up, pass out for 30 minutes, and then get up like "aight I'm cool, I'm out".

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
11th grade. Popped two Lortabs after a party. :snoop: The longest 8 hours of my life.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Stole my moms car in the middle of the night when I was 13, dipped out with my potna trying to go about 10 miles to see this broad who was my first real GF and decided she wanted to give up the cookies.

:snoop: I was clueless. After about 2-3 miles we realized we were driving with no headlights and neither of us knew how to turn them on in that car. after about 5 mins of searching and still not finding it... We decided we should just go back home.....

On the way back home, we got pulled over. Well the Police car got behind us and I tried to dip into a alley, once I realized there was no way out I said fukk it...... Stopped the car and got out and started walking towards the police car to surrender..

They had their guns drawn and was on some "GET ON THE GROUND OR WE WILL SHOOT"
Needless to say, I caught my first offense, got my ass whipped, and was on punishment for the rest of the summer...

But when I think about all the shyt that could have possibly gone wrong in that scenario I feel :blessed:

Last edited:

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i once got caught in a DUI checkpoint coming back from the strip club. it wasn't even my car. it was one of those, "i feel the least drunk" kind of situations. i was so damn drunk, my dumb ass tried to do a u-turn in that bytch. man i was knocking over cones, running up on the curb, and i'm pretty sure i gave cars behind me a scare with my shytty drunk driving. of course, the cops made me turn around and go through and that is where the fun really began.

if you've never done a field sobriety test, that shyt is nerve racking. you'll be scared to fail even sober, much less after actually drinking. the cop told me to follow his pen with my eyes and not move my head, did shyt no problem. take ten steps one foot in front of the other, done. when it came time to take the breathalyzer the cop was like, "you're not obligated to take it, but if you refuse you will be booked for DUI because you failed the field sobreity test." i was like, "what??!! man you crazy. i was on point." i knew i was lit, but i really had no choice. it was a last ditch effort to get out of that shyt. when i blew on that shyt that number was steady climbing and i was sweating watching my military career going down the drain. all of a sudden that shyt just stopped at .075. i looked at the cop and said, "is that good??" i was like, "no, its not good, but i can't legally lock you up for DUI. but here's a ticket for reckless driving." i gladly took that fukking ticket.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Today on my drive to work I was thinking about all the idiotic and reckless things I've done to almost land me in jail, ruin my life, or get me killed and i was :snoop: and :whew: at the fact that i did it in the first place and got away with it

EXAMPLES:
In 10th grade we used to play pranks in school. I put a sign on a white girls back that said "i love to eat p*ssy". She had no idea and the ish was hilarious when she walked down the hall. Bout two weeks later i got called to the principles office and two police officers were in there. They interrogated me about the situation and i kept cool. The only thing that saved me was that the girl threw away the note and they didnt have anything to compare the handwriting to. They was tryna give a Nicca a sex offender charge:to:

2) Once while in the navy i was dumb enough to sneak away from the boat to go to the club. I was jammin in the club.
83219310.gif

glanced at my phone and saw i had like 10 missed calles and voice mail. They voice mail said that they had a suprise muster and everybody was looking for me:damn: I changed clothes and bounced back the base fast as my mazda would take me. Seen a bunch of people taking out the trash from my division and i hopped in with em. They was like " Where you was at?!? I was like i was on the phone on the catwalks by the flight deck. they bought it too.:whoo:

What almost life altering things have done?

breh your first story something like that happaned to me in hs

instead i created a face the jury account of some broad at school and i wrote she was a lesbian on it, and my breh at the time printed it out and posted it all around school. I got called into the office got suspneded for two weeks and there was a cop there as well, telling me that she could file charges against me for sexual harrasment, luckily she didn't.

another dumb ass decision i did, i was like 17 at the time and went to hang out with this broad, anyways it got late like 11pm and im like dman i gotta go home, so me being a simp i didnt even drive then i took teh bus with her and make sure she got home ok, by now its like 1230 i caught the last bus back to the subway thankfuly :wheww:, but damn i missed the last bus to go home i had no money for a cab or anything, so i started walking,its like 2am pitch black outside and like no cars on the road, anyways im like almost home and suddenly this car appears and slows down when it reaches me, windows wind down and its some black dude like hey you need a ride, im like no im ok, and hes persisting like come in here im going that way, im like no im fine, dude is still there rolling his car slowly on some :usure:, i just jetted like mo farrah fast as hell , could hav ebeen raped , brutally analized and thrown over the bridge that night brehs :to:

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I've fukked WAY too many girls raw in my lifetime and a couple of them have had babies by now. I'm only 21 and luck is the only reason I don't have ATLEAST 2 kids :snoop:

Daps
Drinking and driving is easily the biggest one... could've killed someone out there because of my stupidity

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've stepped in too many dangerous situations just cause i felt like it. The worst was telling a cop who pulled a gun on me to shoot.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
After me and my boys got jumped, drove to my homies brother crib to pick up some pistols to come back and shoot the nikkas with. Got back to the club and got out strapped the fukk up ready to kill these nikkas over some dumb shyt. Luckily they were gone and nothing happened but I could be easily serving life in prison right now. :whoo:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Stole my moms car in the middle of the night when I was 13, dipped out with my potna trying to go about 10 miles to see this broad who was my first real GF and decided she wanted to give up the cookies.

:snoop: I was clueless. After about 2-3 miles we realized we were driving with no headlights and neither of us knew how to turn them on in that car. after about 5 mins of searching and still not finding it... We decided we should just go back home.....

On the way back home, we got pulled over. Well the Police car got behind us and I tried to dip into a alley, once I realized there was no way out I said fukk it...... Stopped the car and got out and started walking towards the police car to surrender..

They had their guns drawn and was on some "GET ON THE GROUND OR WE WILL SHOOT"
Needless to say, I caught my first offense, got my ass whipped, and was on punishment for the rest of the summer...

But when I think about all the shyt that could have possibly gone wrong in that scenario I feel :blessed:

:dahell: You snitched on yourself?

:what:

:laff:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Drinking and driving.

Reckless driving.

Almost fukked a white chick who was my neighbor raw when i was 13.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost swung on my pops when I was 8. That would have been a colossal mistake.
Busting in random hoes over the years.
After a night of drinking at my old college town, raced my boy back to Phoenix at about 110 mph :snoop:. I won tho so :smugbiden:.
On that same stretch of road, was doing vodka shots with my girl on the way down to Tucson. We killed about 3/4 of the bottle WHILE DRIVING in just over an hour. Got to our destination and immediately threw up from intoxication. That was fuccing stupid.

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
I got another one for yall.... Back on blackplanet in hs ( :snoop::ufdup::flabbynsick:) I met this girl who lived in my city and her mom worked at night. We made this elaborate plan for me to beat them guts when her mom went to work. :takedat:

They day came and i gave my mom the old " im going to the movies with ______" line. Went to the girl crib and i remember her lil brother in the living room playin NFL blitz on N64. I tried to chat him up about videogames but he was like:comeon: cuz he knew what was finna happen:shaq:. Because it wasnt my house i was real nervous everytime i heard the slightest noise in the house and the whole time she was tryna get me to take all my clothes including socks and she was rushing me. She was but naked on the bed and i took my shirt off. Put on a condom and was holdin the manhood in one had and playin wit that box with the other hand. The her moms kicked in the door like
83256906.gif

*******pause******
How bad am i effin up?
1. Im in your house( tresspassing)
2. your daughter is naked ( could possibly spin into a rape charge )
3. I have my dikk out in your house
4. i got two fingers inside your daughter

then her mom said" YOU TRIED THIS shyt AGAIN bytch!!!! :snoop:
MOM: WHO THE F*** ARE YOU?!
ME: Jamell.............:sadcam: (fake name :takedat:) while tucking a hard dikk away in my pants wit a condom on
MOM: looks at daughter " WHO THE F** IS A JAMELL?!?" then she yelled to the lil brother " CALL _________ and 'nem and tell them some nikka in my house!!

I assumed this guy she was callin was about that murder life or possibly a member of the coli. I ran to the front door. got outside and hauled ass down the block
i just started turnin down streets and hid in somebody backyard for like an hour. had to stay of BP for a while:whew: