Stuff to get with PS5

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Nobody answered this in the other thread.

Picking it up next week, I already got 2k and plan on copping spiderman. What else should I get? Are the headphones worth it?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bought an extra controller and the official charging stand...the stand is cool and good enough that I really don’t need a 2nd controller but hey...I also picked up a pair of arctis wireless 1 that are PS5 3D audio compatible

games I purchased are—
  • sackboy...fun game but I could’ve waited for a discount ($30)
  • the pathless....worth it imo
  • miles morales...very good game...could use a discount tho ($30-40)
  • demon’s soul...challenging...still trying to get into it...I will eventually...$70 is too high for a remake/remaster (shoulda been $50-60)

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
For the price, you won’t find a better quality truly wireless headset. If you already have a set of solid headphones though you likely won’t need it. You can plug any headset into the controller and get the benefits of the virtual 3d audio.

Spider man is the only must have in my opinion for everyone. Demon Souls is dope but that game has a specific crowd.

The ps+ collection has plenty of classics on it to catch up on until some new exclusives drop.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I think the charging station is cool. Works great and looks good.

Demons Souls is a must if you're into those kind of games. If you're not already into it though I wouldn't bother. Sackboy is cool if you're into platformers.