Study shows Only 1% of American aged 18-23 Hookup with a new women each month

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
The 2008 National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health revealed only one per cent of Americans aged 18 to 23 hook up with a new sexual partner each month, and less than 20 per cent have more than two hook ups per year. It's not waiting until marriage, but it's not Jersey Shore, either.

So, why are we so eager to believe otherwise? Richters attributes it partly to intergenerational envy: "Some people who were part of the push for sexual liberation are taken aback when they realise their children don't think sex is wrong or dangerous."

As Eddie, 25, puts it, quoting The Simpsons: "As usual, the playground has the facts right, but has missed the point entirely." Talk to people in their late teens or early 20s and it's likely they'll say there are huge variations in experiences - within their age group, in friendship groups and even individual sexual histories. Hooking up with someone this weekend doesn't mean you'll be doing it again next weekend, or even next year.

So whose lying here the study saying less that 1% get puzzy weekly?

or coli nikkaz banging dimes erryweek

:usure:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Not surprised.

A lot of people like to lie to present themselves in a way they think things are supposed to be. :yeshrug:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ill tell you this, from 17-20, i was living on my own, had my own little place, did my own thing. i was fukking a different chick. once every week to week and half (large in part to the internet) but yes its very possible. ive lost count, but i will say, i have had sex with about 40+ women at this point.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dudes on the Coli get dimes but simp every girl on here no matter what they look like. The numbers don't add up.

:duck: are very prevalent on the internet.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
And u believe it??

How many people was question like 500 or 1000..

I also did a study that 1 and 5 people on coli make $100000 a year...so it must be true

The initial study sample included interviews with 20745 adolescents and 17700 parents.

:yeshrug: