Studies show GOAT stanchise is the most loyal stanbase in the NBA

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
When's the last decade yall haven't won :dahell:'10 ship counts for this one nikka. It's easy to stay a fan of an organization that brings home a chip literally every decade. Meanwhile I've been stanning the fukk out of the bulls and i wasn't even old enough to truly appreciate the one true GOAT :mjcry:

By the way I'm not hating, I give props to the Lakers organization for their continued success. I just refuse to give you bum ass fans any credit for it

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
When's the last decade yall haven't won :dahell:'10 ship counts for this one nikka. It's easy to stay a fan of an organization that brings home a chip literally every decade. Meanwhile I've been stanning the fukk out of the bulls and i wasn't even old enough to truly appreciate the one true GOAT :mjcry:

By the way I'm not hating, I give props to the Lakers organization for their continued success. I just refuse to give you bum ass fans any credit for it

Did you see what the fukk we just went through? At least Jordan’s run with y’all had a fairytale ending and he became the undisputed GOAT. We had to watch Kobe die a slow basketball death because bytch ass colluding cacs like pop, cuban, and comic sans gilbert was hatin. Then we went through the basketball wastelands waging tank wars against bum ass franchises with no hope in sight. The fall is harder when you have everything breh.

Keep your head up tho, I hope y’all get better out here. League could use a good Bulls team.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Thats fair :ehh: I don't have hate in my heart so I felt for y'all when they denied the Chris Paul trade, that was some ho shyt. Sterling gonna Sterling

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

It’s in our genes. It’s more than rings

Now watch the fall of a team that won 3 of the last 5 years.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
BogusAlarmingGroundhog-size_restricted.gif

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That’s a fact. We ran the seum for the past 6 year and we’d had the woat rosters. Look at warrior stans, they’ve already disappeared. Disgusting.
We were out here Running the coli making threads stanning huertas sonning curry, and all our young talent. You know if paschal was on those tank squads putting those numbers up LWO would have a plat thread on him. We have a plat thread on Julius being better than Parker