Struggling Brehs are really crashing out at work these days.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
My cousin told me some guy she works with crashed out on some gay guy at work. These two dudes were hanging out together in the break room when they should be working like they always do and next thing you know he yells "stop acting like a fukking woman" to the gay dude.

She heard some sneakers squeaking on the floor like someone was squabbling and heard buddy breathing hard like he was struggling but she said "not today lucifer walked in her office and closed the door.

She told me he usually gets a ride home with the gay dude because he doesn't have a car but saw him get into a Uber after work.

:francis:

Update. My gossiping ass cousin told me some new girl at work said the gay dude pulled up on the breh on some "why you acting funny" type shyt. :huhldup:

Last edited:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
My cousin told me some guy she works with crashed out on some gay guy at work. These two dudes were hanging out together in the break room when they should be working like they always do and next thing you know he yells "stop acting like a fukking woman" to the gay dude.

She heard some sneakers squeaking on the floor like someone was squabbling and heard buddy breathing hard like he was struggling but she said "not today lucifer walked in her office and closed the door.

She told me he usually gets a ride home with the gay dude because he doesn't have a car but saw him get into a Uber after work.

:pachaha:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
tumblr_lz43y3uhBJ1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps

Negged.