Strong Arm Steady & Statik Selektah "Stereotype" Tracklist, Cover Art & Snippets

Daps

stereotype.jpg

1. Truth of The Truth
2. Premium
3. Forever, feat. Chace Infinite
4. Born Into It, feat. Bad Lucc
5. Do Ya Thang Girl (JOOK), feat. Casey Veggies and Picaso
6. On My Job, feat. Skeme
7. LA Blues, feat. Planet Asia and Tri-State
8. Classic
9. Through The Motions, feat. David Banner and Fiend
10. Married To The Game, feat. Chace Infinite and Double R
11. Fair Fight, feat. Black Hippy
12. Back On Up
13. Outta Control, feat. Reks
14. Smoke On, feat. Dom Kennedy and Baby D

Strong Arm Steady | Stereotype | Stones Throw Records

:stylin:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does Statik have a limitless supply of beats? Seems like he has a new album come out every 2 months.

Tracklist looks promising.

Daps
Does Statik have a limitless supply of beats? Seems like he has a new album come out every 2 months.

Tracklist looks promising.

Iono.. he works his ass off, that i do know.. dudes either always in the studio, or doing a gig.. one of the few cats, who really takes this hip-hop sh!t serious..

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
If somehow Alchemist could get the ability to release music the way that Statik does :ohlawd:

Because Statik finds a way to get out all of these collab albums that he does and it's wonderful. Alchemist has all these albums done or almost done and it seems like we will never hear them.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
each of these statik releases is good for 2-3 tracks to save. i'm just glad they come out

and c/s dude talking about alc putting his albums out. white boy must have 7-8 albums just waiting to come out and they never do

off the top of the head

covert coup 2

alc + bronson

alc + freddie gibbs

alc + bronson and meyhem lauren (not too sure about this but thought i read it somewhere)

alc + roc marciano ( pretty sure i heard of this rumor too, not sure if it's true)

alc + domo genesis

alc + mr muthafukkin exquire

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I'm kind of sick of Statik to be honest. Why can't Madlib, Alc, Flying Lotus, Blended Babies, Blue Sky, or something handle all these underground projects? Dude needs to fall back and pull up more heat

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
each of these statik releases is good for 2-3 tracks to save. i'm just glad they come out

and c/s dude talking about alc putting his albums out. white boy must have 7-8 albums just waiting to come out and they never do

off the top of the head

covert coup 2

alc + bronson

alc + freddie gibbs

alc + bronson and meyhem lauren (not too sure about this but thought i read it somewhere)

alc + roc marciano ( pretty sure i heard of this rumor too, not sure if it's true)

alc + domo genesis

alc + mr muthafukkin exquire

ALC cleared this up recently. The albums with Gibbs and Currensy are not coming anytime soon. The albums that are done are:

Action Bronson: Rare Chandeliers feat. Styles P, Sean Price, Evidence, Roc Marciano, AG Coroner, Meyhem Lauren, Big TWIN...should drop within a few months.

StepBrothers (Evidence & Alchemist): Should drop fall/winter

Durag Dynasty Click (Planet Asia, Tri-State, Killer Ben): Should drop this year

Boldy James: Should drop this year

Roc Marciano: Might not be finished yet but it is in the works

Now this week he announced he's working on albums with Spice1 & MC Eight, as well as an album with Domo Genesis.

I had not heard that he was doing one with Mr. Esquire, but you might be right on that.

The big ones to me are the StepBrothers album and the Bronson album. The Sean price "Mic Tyson" album as well has mostly ALC production but also beats from 9th Wonder, Khrysis, Stu Bangas, Eric G, AMP, and maybe a couple of others.