Strip clubs

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm planning a party for one of my boys and I need suggestions on some really quality strip clubs, good drinks, 2 way touching, fine women, etc. Anyone know of any in NYC or by NYC, could be up to 5 hours of driving.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm planning a party for one of my boys and I need suggestions on some really quality strip clubs, good drinks, 2 way touching, fine women, etc. Anyone know of any in NYC or by NYC, could be up to 5 hours of driving.

5 hours:dwillhuh:

Anyway, this what you do nikka. You gotta have a connect with the strippers or know them bytches personally. You only need one. You tell that bytch you want to do a private party and how many girls you want. That bytch will find the other hoes.

Unless you got a magic mouthpiece or dealing with some goofy hoes, you're gonna have to pay them bytches some type of upfront fee. But they will make most of their money with tips/ selling p*ssy/ head.

If you want to keep it a private affair, make sure it's not too many bytches or shyt won't go smooth. If you actually want to make some money, you can charge $10 at the door and invite whoever.

But make sure you have some security, because A) A lot of them hoes won't get down without and B) nikkas tend to not no how to act around p*ssy :snoop:

If you do this with some hood strippers, you can really come up. Give them hoes like $50 each on the upfront at the most :usure:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's

Anyway, this what you do nikka. You gotta have a connect with the strippers or know them bytches personally. You only need one. You tell that bytch you want to do a private party and how many girls you want. That bytch will find the other hoes.

Unless you got a magic mouthpiece or dealing with some goofy hoes, you're gonna have to pay them bytches some type of upfront fee. But they will make most of their money with tips/ selling p*ssy/ head.

If you want to keep it a private affair, make sure it's not too many bytches or shyt won't go smooth. If you actually want to make some money, you can charge $10 at the door and invite whoever.

But make sure you have some security, because A) A lot of them hoes won't get down without and B) nikkas tend to not no how to act around p*ssy :snoop:

If you do this with some hood strippers, you can really come up. Give them hoes like $50 each on the upfront at the most :usure:

My nikka has done this before:myman:

My suggestion is the fewer strippers the better.. Get you a nice suite with an open living room or something like that and keep about a 2:1 man to stripper ratio depending on your knowledge of how others may be spending..

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Strip clubs?:snoop:

Fucc a strip club. Fucc payin a rat head byytch money to take her clothes off and fucc payin a rat head byytch for a lap dance only to give u blue balls. I will never understand why a nyga would go 2 a strip club andpay 4 byytches or pay 2 see byytches get naked. And these balin azz nyggaz are droppin 50 racks ,100 racks on hoes? :snoop:

How about takin the homie to a regular night club and gettin bottle service and mack fo free and pull byytches from the club to the crib. Believe it or not, that IS possible

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Strip clubs?:snoop:

Fucc a strip club. Fucc payin a rat head byytch money to take her clothes off and fucc payin a rat head byytch for a lap dance only to give u blue balls. I will never understand why a nyga would go 2 a strip club andpay 4 byytches or pay 2 see byytches get naked. And these balin azz nyggaz are droppin 50 racks ,100 racks on hoes? :snoop:

How about takin the homie to a regular night club and gettin bottle service and mack fo free and pull byytches from the club to the crib. Believe it or not, that IS possible

I pretty much feel the same way about the strip club. I go every once in a while, a lot more often when I had that work:krs:

But you can't live your life logically all the time. Sometimes a nikka feel like wasting a couple of hundred at the strip club :manny:

I'm not spending rent money on them hoes though :heh:

And lol at ranting about how the strip club is a waste of money, than suggesting bottle service :dead:

And also, it's not guaranteed you come up in the regular club. That shyt be on random. Buddy just willing to pay to see some guaranteed naked hoes for guys night out, ain't nothing wrong with that

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I pretty much feel the same way about the strip club. I go every once in a while, a lot more often when I had that work:krs:

But you can't live your life logically all the time. Sometimes a nikka feel like wasting a couple of hundred at the strip club :manny:

I'm not spending rent money on them hoes though :heh:

And lol at ranting about how the strip club is a waste of money, than suggesting bottle service :dead:

And also, it's not guaranteed you come up in the regular club. That shyt be on random. Buddy just willing to pay to see some guaranteed naked hoes for guys night out, ain't nothing wrong with that

How is buyin bottles at the club "wasting" money. It actually comes out to less money that buyin 1 drink at the time at the bar.plus u have your own little section to chill to parlay with chicks. And yes bruh, it is almost guranteed that u can come up at the regular club. Its possible 2 pull 1 nighters. But even if it ain't a 1 nighter at least u can fucc a bytch 4 free in the near future. I ain't judgin the nyggaz who fucc with strip clubs. I just don't fucc with em bcuz I wold feel like a tricc/simp. I've been 2 strip clubs yes. But I have NEVER paid a byytch a dime. I didn't even pay to get in. I used to fucc a few stripers that:ooh: got me in for free ,but I sat back, drank and didn't pay a byytch 4 nothin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How is buyin bottles at the club "wasting" money. It actually comes out to less money that buyin 1 drink at the time at the bar.plus u have your own little section to chill to parlay with chicks. And yes bruh, it is almost guranteed that u can come up at the regular club. Its possible 2 pull 1 nighters. But even if it ain't a 1 nighter at least u can fucc a bytch 4 free in the near future. I ain't judgin the nyggaz who fucc with strip clubs. I just don't fucc with em bcuz I wold feel like a tricc/simp. I've been 2 strip clubs yes. But I have NEVER paid a byytch a dime. I didn't even pay to get in. I used to fucc a few stripers that:ooh: got me in for free ,but I sat back, drank and didn't pay a byytch 4 nothin

:beli:

Trust me, I feel you on the strip club broski. I'm not really a fan of that shyt either. But sometimes I'm with it:ld: I've been way more than 2 times :heh:

I think McDonald's is a waste of money and not that good or nutritious, but ever once in a while I don't feel like cooking :manny:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:beli:

Trust me, I feel you on the strip club broski. I'm not really a fan of that shyt either. But sometimes I'm with it:ld: I've been way more than 2 times :heh:

I think McDonald's is a waste of money and not that good or nutritious, but ever once in a while I don't feel like cooking :manny:

I get what ur sayin tho bruh.:ehh::cheers:

Just tho thought of nyggaz spendin they rent money,bill money, and spendin on a tramp ant coo

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

Sounds like a good way to go to jail. I can only imagine nikkas fighting over a bytch, big black bouncers going ham, and cops showing up at the door finding drugs, violence, and a brothel. Not a good look :snoop:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's

Where Im at a bottle of Remy VSOP cost 200 in the club before taxes and service fees..

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sounds like a good way to go to jail. I can only imagine nikkas fighting over a bytch, big black bouncers going ham, and cops showing up at the door finding drugs, violence, and a brothel. Not a good look :snoop:

I can tell you never been out the burbs nikka. And your post has a hint of racism in it as well :mjpls:

And if I'm not mistaking from lurking on :hamster: Don't you be tricking off nikka?

Surely you're not the one to give lectures on legalities :leostare:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I can tell you never been out the burbs nikka. And your post has a hint of racism in it as well :mjpls:

And if I'm not mistaking from lurking on :hamster: Don't you be tricking off nikka?

Surely you're not the one to give lectures on legalities :leostare:

My tricking is a lot less conspicuous than running a damn brothel.