Strip clubs in Yo City:The Good the Bad & the Ugly

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont go oftem but I know every city got they spots. Whats yall spots like incase Im traveling.

Arnies : mad unpredictable. It might be good looking chicks one night.but the next will have 200lb whales with stretch & bullet marks:scusthov:

The Hit Factory: went for my first time last week:ahh: shyt was beautiful. What a strip club should be. Ass on top of ass..the one downside some of the hoes faces was not on point. But that was a minority

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Pink Pootle: right next to a baby store which i always laugh at. but the broads are aight. depends on what time you go. i been kicked out a couple times, the bouncers are gay as fukk

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Jersey Girls- :noah:

Palace -:ahh: (good place because lots of females go there too so it gives more of a lounge type of feel but with strippers)

Sites- don't know if it's still open but I've seen some :dwillhuh: shyt in there.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't have a spot but I used to hit a few in Providence. Knew people out there and people who went to school up there.

Some better than others. One place in particular was all college girls. Not an ugly stripper in there. All of them young and fit. All races.

Others were cesspools. 40-year old broads with scars :smh:

I fukked with a stripper in Mass. She was a crazy fukking pill head bytch but :ahh: when you're 21 you don't give a shyt about the hassle as much.

I don't go at all anymore. Last time I went was for a buddies birthday and I didn't really spend much at all but they had this lightskin chick there... body was flawless :to:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
i cant go to a strip club when im drunk, the ghost of pacman comes thru me and i'll try to make it rain, no matter how much cash i got in the bank

wake up, check bank account........... :bryan:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
i cant go to a strip club when im drunk, the ghost of pacman comes thru me and i'll try to make it rain, no matter how much cash i got in the bank

wake up, check bank account........... :bryan:

I aint never been to a strip club but co-motherfukkin-sign. I already know how I act when drunk, if a bytch were to give me a lapdance one dance would easily turn into like 20 lol. So either I go sober/tipsy or I wouldnt fukk with it at all.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I only been to 1 strip club

Choo-choo's lounge in Waldorf

Never again :snoop:

It was a spur of the moment thing. My mans got in using my college ID lmao

Amazon white bytch :scusthov:
1 skinny white slut :scusthov:
2 busted Nubian women :ehh:
And some other down on their luck sluts can't remember but I know it was more than 4 girls. Those just the ones I remember off the top

I went in there with five 1's :childplease: I only threw out 1 the rest went on their expensive ass water.

Everyone in there except me and my nikkas was 30-40s fat loser cacs and this one black dude in the corner getting a lap dance from the same bytch all night. There was a group of young Asians in there too celebrating one of their friends turning 18. They knew one of my mans :snoop:

The skinny white bytch was poppin her p*ssy in this fat white dude face. I almost felt bad for him
Then I remembered he was a cac :pachaha:
It was like this is the only thing keepin him from ending up on a sex offenders list or columbine 2.0.

One of my mans bought a lap dance from one of the black chicks and I don't think he enjoyed it :snoop:

Overall the experience was awful. I'm not goin to a high end strip club cuz if I do trick... It's gonna be a buck :umad:

I'd rather go to a party and dance with a regular broad than pay for a lap dance from a diseased stripper :scusthov:

1 of 2 Ls in 2012 for me