Street Fighter 6 (More info coming Summer 2022)

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

The graphics looked amazing! Ryu now has facial hair and wearing sandals. Then you have Luke on the other side. I’m surprised it wasn’t Ken. Still, I’m definitely hyped!

Edit: I’m thinking that Ryu represents the past while Luke represents the future of Street Fighter.

Last edited:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Man, they're still going through with that blonde dipshyt character as the "face" of new Street Fighter. :trash:
They been trying this shyt since fukkin Alex in 3. They really should’ve focused on Sean and Sakura since they were proteges of ken and ryu, and matured their moveset (or un-nerf sean). Capcom thinks american fans want some blond white american....we have Guile, for one, but we dont care in the first place :francis:

Last edited:

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They been trying this shyt since fukkin Alex in 3. They really should’ve focused on Sean and Sakura since they were proteges of ken and ryu, and matured their moveset (or un-nerf sean). Capcom thinks american fans want some blind white american....we have Guile, for one, but we dont care in the first place :francis:
to be fair Alex was well received, SF 3 criticism was more towards the fact that they virutally replaced the entire OG cast besides Ryu and Ken

this seems like there going for a more "passing the torch" moment with Ryu handing the reigns to Luke.. old generation to new generation type thing

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Luke looks straight outta SNK

I need Elena and Sean to make a comeback

more importantly i hope theres a deeper game mechanic, like parry or focus/focus cancel cause that V trigger bullshyt wasn't it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Luke looks straight outta SNK

I need Elena and Sean to make a comeback

more importantly i hope theres a deeper game mechanic, like parry or focus/focus cancel cause that V trigger bullshyt wasn't it

they should let you use the environment more, like wall runs to kicks and throws. Really make it a 2d.5 game like mortal kombat and injustice has done

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Street-Fighter-V-Luke-Character-DLC-Trailer.jpg

street-fighter-6-7-1480x837-1.jpg
idk he just looks like a regular dull white dude now.