Strait Talk Wireless?

Ratmaster

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Ratset
Anyone fukk with Strait Talk in the Tri State Area? Last year I bushed cable to save some money and Im never going back. Thinking about giving up my Verizon Unlimited plan for this since it’s on the same network? Let me know your experiences brehs.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Been using it for about 4 years.

$45 month, unlimited talk/text, 10GB 4G data.

It uses AT&T towers in my area, so no coverage issues. Likely uses AT&T in your area as well...?

If you're not using a pre-paid MVNO service (or not grandfathered into a great deal using standard carriers) you're pouring jelly on yourself...

Ratmaster

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Ratset
Been using it for about 4 years.

$45 month, unlimited talk/text, 10GB 4G data.

It uses AT&T towers in my area, so no coverage issues. Likely uses AT&T in your area as well...?

If you're not using a pre-paid MVNO service (or not grandfathered into a great deal using standard carriers) you're pouring jelly on yourself...

That’s What I thought. I’m sure there are no issues with the data or calls. Just got agive up that comfortable feeling that I’m used to with having Verizon since I was a kid.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Been with straight talk for the longest time. Many years. Never had any issues. We do the bring your own phone plan.
And get new phones when we get tired of them. Fukk a contract.